Chapter 9: Screw ups, Ex's, and unwanted kisses?!!

THERE WILL BE A VOTING OPTION MESSAGE AT THE END. I dedicate this chapter to: @Ava-Clive and @Ghoul36 when they commented back on chapter 7 I think. Just those comments alone inspired me to keep writing and try harder to update. So thank you, everyone's positive comments really help me as a motivational push. Also there will be some Gruvia and Nalu in this chapter so yeah. Not edited!!

Last time on Mend My Broken Heart: She turned off all the lights, crawled into bed and layed on Gray's, for some odd reason shirtless, chest. She kissed his forehead, his nose, his cheek, and kissed all over his neck. They got into a heated makeout session. When they were done they finally went to sleep, snuggled into each other's arms.
WARNING: Sad and emotional drama in this chapter!!! Also Nalu and Gruvia too. You have been warned.......
--------------------------------------------------------------
Lucy's pov.

The wedding is only 2 weeks away!! Gray and I already have everything planned out. We will have it in a meadow that Gray and I found, Lauxus will walk me down the aisle, we already have our bridesmaids and groomsmen picked out, all we need now is to find his tux and my dress. Everything will be perfect! Gray and I are on our way to the guild since they don't know yet. We are also going to tell fairy tail, but at a later time.

Gray's pov.

My fiance and I are on our way to the guild and I am going to announce with pride that we are getting married. I have to let them know since I've seen the way some guys look at her in the guild, looking at her with hungry eyes and perverted tendencies in mind. We were already at the guild. I opened the door and let Lucy in and followed soon after. To get everyone's attention I yelled "MINNA LUCY AND I HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE SO SHUT YOUR TRAPS!" Everyone immediately looked at us and shut up. "Everyone, Gray and I are getting married." Said Lucy, I held her from behind while she announced it. Not even a 3 seconds after everyone screamed a congratulations to us, all the girls pulled Lucy away and started to talk about her ring and what our wedding plans are. I got dragged away by the guys and started planning what we are doing for my bachelor party. An hour or so went by and we were drinking shot after shot, we didn't get drunk though, we only got a buzz. The doors suddenly open and I see someone I didn't want to see ever again....

Mysterious pov.

I was walking through town and I wanted to go see my Gray-sama! I broke up with Lyon because he just wasn't what I actually wanted, he is to clingy. I went straight to Sabertooth and I saw a group of guys around Gray-sama and a group of girls around some Blonde girl. My Gray-sama looked at me with wide eyes, probably because he was happy to see me after so long of missing me and still loving me. I never left his mind, most likely he was a love sick puppy while I was gone. He will come running to my arms begging for me to love him again ANY minute now. Sting stepped forward and he asked me what I am doing here in which I told him that I'm here for Gray-sama.

Lucy's pov. (Again)

I was talking with the girls and then a woman with blue hair and pale white skin came through the door. I saw sting go up to her and ask her why she was here and her reply shocked me. Why was she here for Gray? What the heck is she to him? I watched as Gray went up to her and he didn't seem to happy about it. He looked annoyed and...... scared? Sting had backed up and the girl and Gray started talking. I listened in on their conversation and I heard her say something about wanting to get back together with Gray and how something was a mistake. Gray got angry and started ranting on how she left him and now wants him back. He was in the middle of talking and then all the sudden she kissed him, and it looks like she did it with every ounce of energy she has. My tears started to build when Gray stood there not pulling away. Sting is the one that had to push them apart. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and looked up to see Rogue. He walked me out the guild and I asked for him to take me to fairy tail. When we got there everyone glared at Rogue but then saw me and had what I think was suprise or happiness in their eyes. Rouge watched me until I got up to masters office and then I watched him walk off across the street to the park and sit under a sakura tree. I knocked 3 times and heated a faint 'come in' so I entered and saw Mokorav. I told him all about what happened and when I finished I had even more tears in my eyes and he had fury in his. He told me to stay at either my old apartment, that they kept paying for, one of my guild mates houses, or I could stay at someone's house in fairy tail. I went downstairs and got an attack hug from Erza and Levy. I asked if I could stay at their house and we all agreed on Erza's house. (Cue the song) I guess I was right to have my doubts about Gray. The truth is I was always insecure my whole life. When Natsu hurt me I built my walls back up that were broken by him and then Gray came and made me feel better then does the same thing. If he had waited longer I would have COMPLETELY fell in love with him. Yeah I was gonna marry him because when we were married I was gonna completely love him since I could tell he definitely loves me l, but now I know that was bull crap and the second someone else comes along he would leave me. I went outside to be alone until I felt a man's hand on my shoulder. I look up to see natsu and immediately move away. "Please Lucy. I just want to comfort you. Even if I can't be your lover or even classified as a friend, I just want you to stop crying. I heard what that bastard did to you and I figured you might want company. And no I'm not gonna try anything funny, just be supportive." and with that he pulled me into a hug. His warmth felt so good right now. It's comforting and makes me feel safe when I'm in his arms once again. I hugged him back and held on like if I let go it would be the last thing I ever do. I ended up not going to Erza's house but my own with Natsu trailing after me. It feels so wrong yet right to sleep in the same bed as him again. I know what this means and even though I shouldn't be doing it I have to admit to it. I, Lucy Heartfilia, am falling back in love with my ex.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT VOTING PLEASE READ
Hey minna!!! Okay sorry to all Graylu fans but I have a question. should I make this into a nalu instead? Or should I keep it this way and keep writing till Lucy falls back in love with Gray? Tell me in the comments. Also votes will probably end sometime around April 5th or after because spring break ends and I will try to write but the following week I have testing so I will be on lock down for testing. Good news is I only have to stay till the test ends and it's not gonna be a full school day. It will probably end around 12 in the afternoon so ill probably be able to write, maybe!! Sometime in the time frame I will count the votes for Graylu book which would mean the same book as right now or Nalu which I would probably make the title different like maybe 'Falling In and Out of Love (Nalu)' Tell me in the comments and just put Nalu or Graylu. Voting starts now and I'll post the stats when I check them.

Nalu 'Falling in and out of love-

Graylu (Same book) Mend My Broken Heart-