Her Pirate

She was close to the tunnel entrance, to where the rest of the VKs and Auradon's finest were retreating towards, all she needed to do was step across the rickey bridge and she would be home free.

But she hesitated, something in her gut telling her to pause just for a moment. Sea hues glanced about the chaos, trident out as she scanned the rippling waters and wooden decks. Something was amiss and she couldn't figure out what.

"Star! Come on let's go" Lonnie grinned as she ran pass – the warrior princess stepping over the small rickety bridge. The mermaid shook away the feeling, placing a black sandal shoe onto the mismatch bridge.

Only for something to freeze her movement.

"SHARK!"

A pirate screamed in horror pointing towards the waters.

"HARRY!!" Uma yelled in unconcealed horror as dread ran though her system like ice.

"Marianne! We need to go!" Evie called tugging at her arm. But the mermaids' eyes were solely focused on the teen who hurriedly swam back to sore a golden hook in his hand and determine look on his face. A black fin chasing him.

He wouldn't make it.

The fin was gaining.

"Go on without me!" she pulled her arm out of the bluenette grip. "I will see you back at school!"

"But!" the evil queens daughter protested.

"GO!" her voice held no room for argument, it thunders with power as marianne ran towards the rigidity platforms of wooden decks. The trident clattering to the ground as the determined mermaid raced down the wooden walkways towards her pirate.

"Harry, hurry!" Uma yelled holding her hand out towards her crewmate, her first mate. "NO!" the captain screamed as harry yelped before being pulled under the waters. Preparing herself to jump in, to do something to help her crewmate.

She may be a villain, but her crew was her family. She'll be damned if she lost another one on this island.

"Wait," a hand gripped her shoulder tightly pulling her backwards "stop..." the captain voice drifted off as the fresh scent of the seas invading her nose and followed by a clear splash.

Uma blinked surprised. Realisation slowly coming together before it hit her like a thunderbolt on WHAT Harry's sea really was. She should have seen it coming, should have known all the signs and tales told by the older generations...

"Oh gods" Uma muttered eyes wide as she shifted back towards the walkways edge trying to see into the murky waters below.

-

Marianne blinked; eyes glowing as she peered through the dirty waters that surrounded the island. Not wasting a second, she swam towards a struggling harry. The older teen, struggling to swim upwards towards the surface having escaped the shark's grip.

She noted the ripped red leather of his trousers, and the tight grip on the bloodied hook. The dips madly spreading though the water.

She looked passed the teen, towards the still moving shark.

She darted forward, surprising a panic pirate as she quickly swims in-between himself and the shark. She felt Harry's spare hand grip her arm, trying to pull her away from the blood hungry beast.

But water was her domain.

She put out a hand "STOP" she commanded, her voice eerie echoing in the waters. The shark paused in movements. The creature being still before quickly fleeing with a flick of its tail. The grip on her arm tightens before losing off.

She turned, tail swishing around towards the struggling pirate. Her eyes widen as she noted the difficultly harry had breathing. She glanced up... thinking over her options she pulled him downwards, towards her.

Despite his protests she placed her lips onto his.

It was like a scene in a Fairy tale.

Her hair, the colour of the seas drifted about their heads as they both closed eyes falling into the motions of the kiss. Harry's hand drifted around her back, settling gentle on the skin and scales as he pulled her closer, the other still holding the hook went to her check. The spark in her heart turning to a raging flame as the pirate kissed back.

She was hooked on the drug called harry hook.

Slowly and reluctantly, she pulled back, the older teens lungs now full of oxygen. Harry blinked; his stormy grey hues darken with lust before lightening taking in her appearance. His mouth opens in surprise at her scaled and tailed form.

Surprise but no disgust.

She smiled brightly at the pirate, unwrapping the skirt constricting her movements in the water letting it float upwards. The pirate steel hues followed the movement, his hand instinctively reach out to trail skin along glittering scales. His eyes wide with wounder and understanding now the astonishment had retreated.

She sketches out in the water, fins on her head shifting with the movement. As she sent him a mischievous smile, she gave the pirate a small wave before motioning him upwards. Before the pirate could swim anywhere a sudden current pulled him upwards towards the wooden decking.

Harry laid on dry land, blinking and coughing, the water drench pirate dropped, spread Eagle on the wooden boards – steel hues staring towards the grey skies of the isle as comprehension of what had just seen sunk in.

"Oh gods!" harry laughed, as Gil stumbled towards him, "She's a mermaid! My sea is a mermaid! That's how's! I must tell Uma!"

"Little sea a mermaid?" his tanned leather friend questioned; head cocked.

"That's how!" harry grinned, the dots slowly adding together. "Gil Where Uma?!" the red hook wearing pirate asked, getting to his feet, water forming a pool by his feet.

"Dunno, she vanished before you appeared in that gust of water. By the way, how did you do that?"

"My sea is a mermaid. Of course, she can control water" harry stated bluntly to his friend, though he was only guessing. She saved him once against. Filled his lungs fill of air...

He wouldn't let her go the next time. He has her.  

To be continued.... 

Ahh finally there first kiss! he knows, he knows. 

how did you find this chapter? its coming to and end of movie 2, and onto the made event of the third, already got a plan and written half of it! just gotted edit it all.... 

think i gotta bit of winter blues... just cant be producted or motivated to to anything later... tis no fun. 

let me know what you think! 

lov ya all