Love Conquers All

"Bring down the barrier?"

"He's kidding right?"

"What's wrong with the king?"

"Isn't it too sound?"

"This is a joke"

The older women shook her head – senses something wasn't right. "I certainly will not!"

"I am your king" ben exclaimed, once again raising his voice.

"Obey him" growl the pirate, once again her true colour shinning though the mask. Much to the horror of those around.

Sea colours hues locked onto those tinting green, she nodded, to the girl just as the cogs clicked into place. Mal had realised that Uma had spelt ben, focusing the strong enchantment to grow with eye contact.

"Ben" Mal's voice was drowned out by the shocked whispers as she stepped towards the couple. "Ben!" she called once again but stronger this time, a hush fell over the crowd. "Look at me" the purple haired teen called, as ben glanced between her and Uma, confusion over his face.

"No! look at me" Uma ordered, "you love me remember"

Mal gave a small smile, "no you don't ben. Look at me"

"Yes, you do" Uma countered, before spinning on her heels to the fairy godmother, "bring down the barrier now!"

"I do not take orders from you!" the godmother take a step back in defiance.

"Ben" the blue haired girl spoke, only to be drowned out my mal, who truly let her emotions out as she spoke. "Ben, I never told you that I loved you because I thought I wasn't good enough for you and I thought there was only a matter of time before you release that yourself" the VKs relieved much to the Suprise of those around believing that the VKs couldn't feel like that. "But then that's mess.... I'm part isle and part Auradon."

Marianne could see Uma trying to get the attention of the king, trying to get the eyes to lock onto her, but the kings' eyes only laid on mal. "And then you always know who we were and who we can be"

"Ben don't listen to her"

"I know what love feels like now." A sigh of relief left the girl, like a burden had lifted off her shoulders. "Ben of course I love you and I've always loved you" the VK confessed taking a leap – planting a kiss on her king's lips.

A true love kiss.

The mermaid couldn't help it, help her mind drift back to the isle – to those stormy grey hues. Eyes that she seems to get lost in.

The next thing she knew, there were screams and shouting and then she was completely drenched in seawater.

The mermaid gripped the boats railing, holding it to keep her up, as her legs turned into a tail under folds of her dress, arms trembled as she held herself up. The sudden motion of being drenched meant she couldn't prevent the change. The thought of him really blocked her concentration, she didn't know whether that was a bad thing or not.

Eyes going wide at the sight of a giant Uma cackling in the water.

Much like her mother.

From here she could sense the tides changing to the will of Uma. As the sea witches magic spike with her emotions. The seas growing rougher. A frown donned her lips. She couldn't have that now, the pirates' emotions controlling the sea wildly – causing the waves to grow in dangerous side she could allow that, not with a boat of innocent people next to her.

She made her decision – pulling herself over the railing and down into the cold sea waters below. As people behind her screamed and yelled.

Twisting in the ocean's waters she let the dress pull her in the current, "why did I let you dress me Evie..." she muttered, letting her magic and waters strip her of the confinements of the breath-taking dress Evie had designed.