First to Figure it Out

Elsewhere in the waters surrounding the isle, swam a furiously blushing marianne. She couldn't believe her first kiss went to a pirate! Harry hook was her first kiss, to give him the breath was the reason, she told herself, but it felt so right to be in his arms, to lock lips with him and his stormy grey eyes. She could feel the tips of her ears burning thinking over her actions.

She continued swimming closer to the barrier edges, only to be stop by a grim sight.

The figure struggled, half in half out of the barrier surrounding the island. On one side, you could make out the human parts struggling to move, while the other side kept shifting, human limbs and tenacles twisting and twitching struggling to free the trapped figure.

It looked painful.

"Uma," she spoke carefully swimming towards the struggling fellow bluenette. "Here let me help" she nodded, pulling the teen free from the barrier. Free from the isle of the lost.

The dark skinned bluenette sighed in relief as her body settled down. The tentacles growing, legs merging into long scaly limbs. "Feel better?" she questioned. The mermaid watching the pirate settle into her other form.

"Much better," the girl sighed, before turning back towards the barrier. The only thing blocking her from the isle. "I can't believe it"

"Neither can I, I didn't think the barrier would trap someone like that" she muttered eyeing the barely visible barrier with distaste. "It's barbaric"

"you're a mermaid" Uma stated, finally taking in her appearance. "And your one of them"

"Them?"

"Daughter of the gods, your eyes... they like what my mother used to tell me about"

"I am a descended on the one of them yes, Poseidon is my great grandfather. But I'm closer to the gods then most of my kin" she nodded and smile growing on her face while her tailed moved in the sea currents, "I'm surprised you're the first to figure it out and tell me directly!"

"Wait mal and the gang doesn't know?"

She pouted, "no, don't even with all my hints, they kind of just expect you to tell them if your someone important"

"that's rich" snorted the fellow sea creature.

"I know, I can't wait to see their faces when the penny finally drops" she chuckled.

Uma glanced towards the barrier before turning back towards the mermaid, "so that's why we couldn't find you..."

"Huh?"

"Harry's been searching for you for years"

"w-what!?" she spluttered her face once again turning into a blushing mess – at his name her mind drifted back to the kiss...

"You saved him, didn't you? He'd been searching for you since, searching for his sea... no wonder we couldn't fine you. You never lived on the isle!"

"I was visiting family; I didn't do much!" her mind was frazzled with resent events to really think about what she was saying to the older teen. Who smirked at her facial expressions. "You clearly made an impression on him" a thought donned on her, "family? Who... gods... hades!? You visited hades, why would you think that was a good idea" the teen captain worried about the teen visiting one of the most feared villains on the island.

"Uncle hades is actually really nice" she defeated weakly, "it's what started my plan to get you lot off the island"

Uma was silent a moment, taking in the overload of information. "You really are something aren't you"

"How does it feel to be once with the sea? I see you taken very quickly to the form" her sea green eyes scanned over the women's form.

"It feels natural, like I'm finally in the right skin but at the side time strange and not natural I quite like my legs."

"You will get used to it, I will give you the head ups, you will want to change forms every time you hit the water"

"oh, the joys" Uma signed looking about the ocean around them.

"What your plan now?"

"don't you have a cotillion or whatever it was tonight?" Uma quickly changed the subject; she had a plan to perform, and no one could stop it.

Marianne eyes blinked, owlishly before widening in horror. "Fish sticks! Stay safe, don't do anything stupid and don't worry, I'm working on getting the others out sooner. Plans are in motion."

Guilt tugged at her stomach – something the pirate captain wasn't used to. The mermaid was too nice, too friendly she understood why the captain wanted to get the rest of her crew off the blasted island.

It was a dark place, but she couldn't wait. Couldn't wait for those on the high throne debate and argue over the lives of her people, her crew. She gripped the book hidden in the folds of her clothes tightly as she watched the daughter of the sea, her first mates' sea swim away into the ocean that stretched between the isle of the lost and the mainland of Auradon.

To be continued... 

hi all! another chapter here, its a little short compared to the other but it didnt seem to flow well with the next continuiation of the story... sooo.. shorten chapter it is :) 

Enjoy! another chapter incoming soon. let me know what you think of it! 

lov ya all xx