Surpised Meeting

As usually when waking up, the first thing she noticed was the slightly rock of whatever she was lying on. The rock of the sea below her... she shifted, trying to crawl back into the arms of sleep – only for her ears to twitch as the hushed whispers of voices.

"The lassie really does remind me of the sea. Harry was right" it was female, unknowed to her.

"oh, she smells like the open water too!" another female spoke, her voice higher in pitch – you could like the excitement in her whispering.

"Shush, she's waking up"

Marianne forced her eyes open, sea-green hues locking on to the familiar looking grey ones. She blinked. Before her was a female looking harry hook – they were differences, a tilt of the bows, softer features, next to the female was another – younger looking pirate, with dark blonde instead of brown hair – but she too held grey irises.

She began to sit up – what appeared to be a bed. Whose she didn't know. "Hello..." she started curiously, glancing between the two females.

"Harriet hook, Harry's older sister" the older of the two stood taller, arms cross glaring down at her.

"CJ the name! Harry younger sister, is it true you're a mermaid?" the younger spoke up,

"Well there one way to find out"

"What-"

Marianne didn't flitch at the sudden coldness of water that now covered her head to toe, but in her tried state – she had just woken up. She was unable to prevent the transformation. She hear gasps in surprise, as her tail replaced her legs under the skirt – the scales growing more potianl, ears being pointed and the fin growing out of her hair.

"woah! He was right"

"He wasn't lying about you being a mermiad"

"Now why would I lie about that?" a voice called from the now open doorway.

"Harry!" the sisters shouted in surprise, jumping at the sound of the male's voice.

The mermaid yawned, as she Stretch out the long tail off the end of the bed. Her scales glinting in the candlelight that lit up the room.

"What are you two doing in here?" harry question his two sisters, the younger sister glancing about sheepishly while the older frowned but turned away from the male sibling.

"We wanted to see the girl you brought over" CJ mumbled. "You never brought anyone over before"

Sea coloured hues glanced about the room, red and black leather clothes swashed across the floor. A pirate flags hanging off the wall, a few weathered books, swords and pirate hat laid on the desk. A familiar looking hook glinting in the flittering light of the candle...

She blinked, face turning red as she relised whose bed she was sleeping into.

"good to see your awake little sea"

"I am not little" she countered automatically. Earning a chuckled from the male pirate, who eyes her tail and fins with interest. He stepped into the room, ignoring his sister in favour of running a hand over the glistering blue and green scales of the tail.

Granted he seen it before but he hadn't had the time to properly study the mermaid before him – his hand traced up the scales feeling them under the tips of his hand. She froze – her breath caught in her throat as the featherlight touches danced up her tail.

The light touches sending fire up to her core.

What was this pirate doing to her?

"h-how long have I been asleep for?" she couldn't stop the shutter passing her lips as his hand trailed upwards pass the hem of the long blue leather skirt she wore.