"A Date"

(Hey Everyone it's been a while sense I've been able to post a story let alone a chapter sorry about that I'll try and keep going with these books but it's been difficult to say the least and all of you have been more than patient I'm extremely grateful I hope you'll keep reading these books and I know I have some explaining to do I'll get to that soon. For now please enjoy.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was quiet. A nice peaceful morning. (Y/n) slept peacefully in the dorm room resting soundly. Ruby slowly peaked over from his bed as she smiled and grabbed a megaphone. "(Y/n) WAKE UP!!!!!" Ruby shouted happily as he screamed and fell out of bed losing his hearing as he tried to make sense of what was going only to be hugged hard by her. "It's been so long!! Did you miss me? You don't have to answer I know you did! I know we saw each other the other day, but imagine if it was a really long time that we haven't talk that's how excited I am to see you!!" She said happily and looked to him smiling as his ears were ringing looking up at her. "WHAT?!" He asked unable to hear anything as he watched Ruby talk and talk shaking him a bit as he still couldn't here anything as she smiled and had a note that had two boxes. One for Yes, the other for No. Ruby happily gave him a marker. He was going to mark No only for Ruby to smack his hand and smile saying No as she waved it in his face to try again. He gulped and marked Yes seeing her happily jump for Joy and wave bye as she left his room saying something. "WHAT?!" He asked unable to hear anything.

Once his hearing returned he walked around the Chibi city seeing Yang walk out of a store as she waved to him. "Hey good looking!" She grinned and went over to him. He waved back. "Hey Yang, have you seen Ruby?" He asked as Yang smirked crossing her arms. "I did after she came back from asking you a question. Gotta say that's pretty brave of you!" She tells him as she got a bit up close to him and smirked. "I wouldn't mind doing that either you know, I mean romantic dates and all aren't my thing but still it would be fun!" She tells him and grabs his hand twirling him a bit. "Anyways have fun you two!" She said happily and walked off as he panicked and blushed a little.

(Y/n) POV
A date?! That's what that was all for?! She could have just asked normally! Wait if I agreed to it then she's probably already getting ready for this date that I was forced to agree to! But that means I would need clothes! Money! A car! Where am I gonna get all of this stuff?!

He noticed something. He saw a sign that said Torchwiks Loans. He looked closer seeing the description. Need Money? Clothes? Vehicles? Torchwiks Loans has it all! Sign up today! He sees this. It was completely shady, he knew that but he didn't exactly have a lot of time. He entered the building and looked over seeing Neo filing her nails as Roman was sleeping with his hat on his face. He cleared his throat as Neo looked up happily and tackled him. He panicked and was met with a barrage of kisses from her as Roman woke up and shouted. "Would you cut that out Neo! And you get out of here! This place is for desperate people! I mean customers!" He said as Neo happily gets up staying next to (Y/n) as he gets up embarrassed. "A-Actually I'm here because I wanted to sign up for a loan." He said as Neo held up a sign saying that's a bad idea. Torchwik smirked having money signs in his eyes and grinned. "Well why didn't you say so, please where are my manners have a seat how can we help you today. Neo! The contracts!" He snapped his finger as Neo held up sign still saying it's a bad idea for (Y/n) to do this. He saw the stack of papers for him to sign as Torchwik smirked. "All you have to do is sign, here, here and here! This contract is legally binding! We need everything back in full or else." He said smiling as he was handed a pen to start signing. "So what's the deal anyways? Didn't think you were low on cash or anything." Torchwik asked as (Y/n) looked over after signing. "Well me and Ruby are going on this date and it might be expensive so I wanted to go all out, even though I don't have a choice." He mumbled. Torchwik smirked as he had an evil idea as Neo held a sign saying he can do better than Ruby. "Well why didn't you say so! Here step into here and see our amazing clothes we have to offer!" He said being pushed into a room as Torchwik closed the door and laughed manically. "This is perfect! He's going out with little red!" He said as Neo scowled holding a sign saying it's anything but perfect. "Now Neo look at the big picture here, with these contracts if theirs any accident we legally get all of his things and get more in return and if he's with little red, then if an accident we're to happen we're both of them are out of the picture, then this would be a win that no villain can pass up!!" He laughed as (Y/n) came out of the room wearing an exact copy of Torchwiks clothes. "Um do you maybe have anything else to wear?" He asked as Torchwik crossed his arms. "Oh excuse me I didn't think you were picky when it came to helping." He said as Neo held up a sign saying she likes what she's seeing eying him up and down. "Fine we can get you a regular suit." He said. Later he was given the keys to a car not knowing it was Cinders. Money wise Torchwik checked the wall safe he had seeing it was empty. He opened his wallet and looked seeing it was also empty. He looked to Neo who crossed her arms and held a sign saying No. Torchwik groaned and left the building fast going to a bank and pulling out a loan as he ran back to his building and handing the money over to (Y/n).

(Y/n) took a deep breath as he went up to team RWBYS dorm room and knocked on the door. Weiss answered as she blinked and smiled. "Well good evening, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She asked him as Ruby looked over and smiled. "It's for me! I'm ready for our date!" She said happily holding out her hand. Weiss was in shock seeing this as (Y/n) grabbed her hand only for him to be pulled along fast as Ruby happily ran out of the hallway with him. "This going to be so much fun!" She said happily as he nods a bit embarrassed. "Y-Yeah I hope it'll be a night to remember." He said as he got outside with her and opened the door to the car seeing Ruby blush a little but smile as she hops in. He smiled and gets to the other side and starts driving happily. Torchwik and Neo weren't far behind and smirked as they started to follow them. He smiled driving to a nice restaurant as the price was a bit expensive but he paid in full. Once they were seated he looked over to Ruby who just kept smiling at him. He blushed a little. "Hey Ruby, about this morning, what was all that about?" He asked as Ruby smiled as she looked over. "Well I don't know I just couldn't help it, the idea of you asking me out got me excited and well I kind did it first." She tells him and looks over he hears this and nods as he grabbed her hand. "Next time I'll be the one who asks you out okay?" He smiled seeing her blush and smile. "Got it! Also my dad might be mad about this if he ever finds out but don't worry should be fine!" She said as he blinked and nods knowing he's gonna be in trouble.
"Eww! That's gross all in love it makes me sick but I'll feel a lot better after this, Neo the death Ray!!" He said. It was powering up as Neo saw how happy both (Y/n) and Ruby looked as she let go of the Death Ray. Torchwik panicked and tried to grab onto it as he fell over with it landing on top of Cinder and Emerald as the Death Ray destroyed Cinders car. "Oh h-hello cinder, y-you know I could get you a better car one just like that." Torchwik said nervously. (Y/n) smiled holding Ruby's hand as they both leaned happily smiling at each other not hearing the explosion of the car or Torchwik being burned by Cinder as Emerald laughed.

To Be Continued...

(Hey Guys. Sorry I've been gone for a while. But I'm trying to update again. Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)