"Dinner With Alice Part 2" (short)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Y/n) came down stairs happily and smiled. "So how's dinner going?" He happily asked only to be hit with Mashed Potatoes as he fell back. Alice threw loads of food everywhere as Everyone was doing the same thing. Penny ran to (Y/n) scared and hid behind him. "My circuits are gonna get all messy!" Penny cried out as he helped her clean up cleaning the food off of her. He gave her a napkin watching all of this. "Come on, lets go take care of this." He picked up Penny and walked upstairs. Nora grabbed a drum stick and yelled out as she jumped off the fridge and slammed Yang down. Yang growled grabbing a stick of butter and tried swinging at her. Sun ran fast and screamed as Neptune chased him down with globs of gravy. Ruby grabbed a toothpick and placed a baby carrot and swung her new weapon around. Alice his behind the couch with a bowl of mash potatoes. Cinder was flung over by Velvet when being hit by a carrot stick. Cinder landed near Alice and coughed. "You okay?" She asked. Cinder scooted a little away. "I'm fine. Don't worry about me." She coughed and rubbed her head. Blake ran at Weiss as Weiss ran at Blake. Both bumped heads and knocked out. Everyone fought with food as it splattered and stained the walls and the ceilings making a mess.

(Y/n) smiled with Penny as they worked on a small potato and soon finished. "Ready?" He asked as she giggled and kissed his cheek. He blushed a bit more but smiled carrying her on his head. She smiled nuzzling into his hair. He tossed down the small potato as it bounced onto the living room. Everyone blinked and looked at it. It swelled up and soon popped having Mash Potatoes all over the floor, ceiling, and wall. Everyone blinked. (Y/n) sat with Penny eating as everyone else was on clean up duty for making a mess. "Having fun Penny?" He asked rubbing her head as he fed her. She blushed and giggled happily and nodded softly. He smiled. Ruby grumbled as she swept with everyone else. "Well this stinks." Alice said as Cinder sighed. "Agreed." They both looked to each other and smiled a little and kept cleaning. Later on everyone fell asleep. (Y/n) smiled cleaning up a little and set Penny down. "Okay Alice, I hope you had a good time and sorry about...the food fight." He looked to her. She smiled placing her hands on him kissing him softly. He blushed heavily seeing her pull away. "Likewise! See ya later!" She waved and walked off. He was completely red waving bye to her. He sat on the couch as Ruby nuzzled into his hand softly. He smiled petting her and slept happily.

Someone smirked having there hands on a book as they chuckled. "There's no happy ending for you...soon enough you'll know." Someone laughed as they held up a book and grinned.

To Be Continued....

(Hey Guys!! Sorry it was short! Needed to finish this to start the next saga for this story! Please leave a like and comment down below! I DO NOT own RWBY Chibi or any of the characters that belong to its franchise! I DO NOT own any of the media used in this story! The Reader belongs to themselves! I Only own the OC Alice that I made up! Again I DO NOT own RWBY Chibi or any of the characters that belong to its franchise. Please comment down below and vote! Thank you and I'll see you in the next one! Bye!