"Superheroes Part 2"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was Night. (Y/n) looked around in search of the red Huntress. He soon jumped down into a warehouse as he looked around finding nothing. He left the scene. He soon wondered into the city trying to find her as he heard someone behind him. He turned around ready to fight as he lowered the weapons. "Huntsman it's you, sorry I thought you were the Red Huntress." He said looking around as Huntsman grabbed his weapon. "That's why I'm here! It's over, you have to stop this before the city is gone!" He said as (Y/n) looked at him and grabbed his weapon. "No, I can't, not yet. Not until I take her down." He said. The Huntsman nodded but soon came up with an idea. "I have an idea on how to lure her out. It'll be easy!" He said as (Y/n) was listening on what to do.

Roman sighed walking down the street and saw a note. Neo yawned walking behind him. Roman read the note and soon laughed as lightning struck only to scare him as he ran off. Neo read the note and shrugged following along happily. Pyrrha passed by team RWBY as they were watching TV as she looked over on the news. She saw Roman laughing as (Y/n) was tied up and soon to be unmasked by Neo as she panicked. She ran to her room fast and got her outfit ready as she left the school fast. "Get Ready everyone! Today your hero is no more! Neo unmask him!" He smirked. Neo smirked as she went over ready to unmask him. "But before we do that! We're gonna have you swim in a tank full of sharks! Then fight off Grimm with a steak! And then we wi-" before he could finish Neo brought him over as she gave him a note explaining things. Roman sighed walking over. "Ahem. So uh we couldn't afford the sharks, or the Grimm." He said looking around a bit embarrassed. "So what did you get?" (Y/n) asked as Neo presented the steak throwing it at him.

The wall was smashed as the Red Huntress showed up. "Unhand him! You will not hurt him!" She said until the warehouse they were in had all the lights turn on at the same time. "Freeze! Don't Move!" Sun and Neptune said as Pyrrha had her hands up. "I didn't do anything!" She explained until Huntsman showed up. "You threatened this city, so we did the only thing we could do, report it!" He said. "We got it from here." Sun said as they cuffed Pyrrha. Roman and Neo acted as decoys as they were paid for it. "Wait guys it's me Pyrrha! It was a joke!" She said. They all looked at each other and laughed. "Pyrrha would never do something like this, take her away!" Huntsman said as Pyrrha was arrested. "So what now?" Neptune asked. "Now, I stop being a hero." He said unmasking himself as they gasped. Neo panicked seeing it was (Y/n) and panicked as she hugged him happily. "You do know the Camera is still on right?" Roman said as they looked over. Yang growled seeing this on the tv as Ruby was in shock, Blake didn't care as she was reading and Weiss watched. "I knew it was him the whole time." She said as the TV was turned off.

To Be Continued...

(Hey Guys!! Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! Also theirs a terminator reference in this book hopefully you'll see it, and I don't own it. I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)