"Happy Birthday?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Some birds were chirping as they flew around. (Y/n) and Ruby we're walking into town getting some ice cream. "Hey!" Ruby called out as he looked over. "I have a question for you, sense your stuck in our world now, when's your birthday?" Ruby asked eating her ice cream. (Y/n) wondered as he looked over. "Well I guess it depends what month we're in, wait what my birthday passed already Ruby, remember the other chapter??" He asked as Ruby pats him on the head. "Relax, it's not important! But I declare today, is your birthday!!" She shouted as he looked to hear and gulped. "Ruby, that's not a good idea." He said as she pouted to him. "Why not?" She asked as he looked over. "Let's say it is my birthday, what are the pros and cons of that situation?" He asked as Ruby smiled thinking of candy, gifts, cake, and everyone smiling and cheering. (Y/n) thought what this would lead to him seeing the town on fire as the girls were searching for him and destroying anything that got in their way. "Yeah no Ruby that's a bad idea, it's not my birthday. Ruby?" He blinked and looked around as he dropped his ice cream and ran fast. He ran towards the forest seeing a wooden sign warning him about Grimm as he ran more deeper into the woods. He panted and looked around as heard something. "Who's their? Show yourself! Please I mean it, I'm just trying to be alone right now." He looked around as his heart raced at the sound of sticks being snapped.

Ruby smiled and looked up. "A little to the left! More on the right! Higher!!" Ruby yelled as Jaune and Ren sighed lifting up the banner while Sun and Neptune held the ladder so they wouldn't fall. "Ms. Rose, I must say having a party to welcome (Y/n) into our world is very mature and wise of you! I have no doubt that nothing but good can come from this." Ozpin smiled and walked off as Ruby giggled only to grin. "You have no idea." She skipped away as Jaune panicked and held onto the banner swinging into Neptune as Ren fell and groaned. (Y/n) panicked falling over as he tumbled down only to land in a cage made of sticks. He looked around seeing Blake walk out of the shrub only to snap a stick in half. "You! You've been following and trailing me!" He said as she giggled. "I'm always following you, ALWAYS." She smiled. "So I heard it was your birthday. Why don't you move over, looks like theirs room for two in that cage." She said getting closer as he backed up into the cage going through seeing the cage fall apart. "So just sticks Huh?" He looked around and ran away as Blake chased after him jumping from tree to tree. He ran back into town seeing Yang grin and ride her motorcycle towards him. Cinder was driving recklessly in town towards him as Penny was flying and blasting objects out of the way. He gulped. "This is it. I lose I'm gonna be torn apart. And theirs no escape." He thought looking at the situation only to see the sewer hatch open as his eyes widened. He ran over and escaped having the sewer lid put back in place as he took a few deep breaths only to cough and sniff the air as he started walking. "Hello?" He called out and kept walking. It started to get dark as he found a box of matches seeing a single match left. He lit the match and gulped looking around the dark. Neo slowly followed behind him. She grinned blowing out the match as she grabbed him.

Weiss was thinking of a way to get (Y/n) a gift until hearing a loud shriek from the sewers. She gasped and knew who it was she grabbed her phone and made a call. Neo grinned and tied him up as she was pulling him along. A loud crash came from the sewers as Neo looked back. Nora grinned and looked up. "Where's the birthday MAN." She grinned as her voice got deeper. Neo ran fast carrying (Y/n) as he screamed in fear seeing Nora run towards them destroying anything in her way.
Tai smiled holding the keys to his new car. He turned away for second and looked back seeing the streets collapse as the car fell in and blew up. He smiled then started to cry. Neo was defeated and tied up as Nora grinned holding her prize until being frozen. Weiss smiled pulling a wagon alongside her as she froze (Y/n) and pulled him along placing him in the wagon. Weiss softly sang to herself pulling the wagon along until hitting a bump in the road. She looked back and saw Emerald stealing her catch of the day. "You don't mind right?" She smiled as Weiss growled and fought Emerald. (Y/n) was moved aside as he started to slide down one of the streets.

Decorations were high up and snacks placed on tables. "And that looks good to me!" Sun smirked as Ruby saw their progress. "Nice work guys! Jaune! Where's the ice sculpture?" She smiled. Jaune panicked and looked around seeing the ice melt. He gulped about to say something until seeing (Y/n) stuck in ice as he slid in the middle of them. "Um here's the sculpture you ordered." Jaune said as Ruby nearly passed out. "Get home out of their!! But don't ruin the ice!" Ren sighed and started to sculpt him out. A few hours later it was dark as everyone sang happy birthday to him and enjoyed the party as he tried to avoid most of the girls. After a while Ruby went for a walk with (Y/n) as she held onto his arm. "Hope you enjoyed your "birthday" party!" She smiled. He shook his head but smiled as they sat on a bench. "Yeah it was nice. What you said this morning made me think a little." He said as Ruby was confused but listened to him. "Now that I'm in your world, I'm okay with that. I'm happy. Yeah I think I'll be better of here." He said to her. She blushed and nuzzled into him kissing him on the cheek. Shadow Ruby grinned and kissed him hard. "You don't mind sharing right?" Shadow Ruby asked as Ruby growled and pulled him away from her.

Someone smiled seeing a large book in front of them. "So, this boy, you wish for him to be yours and yours alone?" A voice asked. "Yes I do." Alice said as she looked up. "This book can send us both home, and you can do whatever with this world as long as I have him." The figure grinned and stood up. "Then we have a deal my dear. Call me Salem."

To Be Continued...

(Hey Guys. Sorry I've been gone for a while. But I'm trying to update again. Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)