"More Room Part 3"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun was out. The wind blew calmly. It seemed like a normal and perfect day. "Come on go faster! Work those legs!!" Ruby said as (Y/n) panted and ran holding his back pack holding everyone as Alice was running after him while she blushed. "Your gonna get it!" Alice shouted as she ran after him. Everything paused as the surrounding area was now grey. "Me, breaking the fourth wall. Had to happen right? Well your probably super lost so after I'm done talking, sit back and relax and read how I got into this situation." He said as the world grew dark slowly starting back up.

~Flash Back~

(Y/n) ran fast as he held Weiss and Emerald as he slowed down and stoped at a nice light blue house that was two stories tall. "Oh, what a nice home." Weiss smiled. "Alice lives here. I'm sure everyone's fine inside. She wouldn't hurt anyone, unless you make her really mad." He panted and took a minute to get his lungs to calm down due to all the running. Alice smiled happily. "And Action!" She yelled out. It showed a cardboard house that looked like a toy house as Roman entered. "I'm home!" Roman smiled as Cinder walked from the kitchen to the living room dragging her feet. "Oh welcome back." Cinder said as she was completely mad. "Cut! Let's try and use Neo." Alice smiled cutely. "Were hungry, can't we have something to eat?" Ruby asked as she held her stomach. Alice thought for a moment and smiled. "Okay I'll be right back!" She smiled and left her room but did lock the door.

(Y/n) kept his feet planted and stayed still a bit as he climbed onto the side of Alice's home climbing on the vines that grew on the side of her home. "This is completely unsafe." Emerald looked down as she sunk back into the shirt pocket. Weiss held onto his it looking away as he climbed slowly and reached Alice's room as he tapped on the window seeing everyone. "Were saved!" Jaune happily said as the door nob began to move. "Not safe." Nora looked as the door opened. (Y/n) lowered himself a little as he saw Alice walk in. "I brought Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches!" She smiled happily. "Hey uh, Alice! Can I have a spoon I wanna be launched into the air!" Sun happily said as Alice thought it over and nodded. "That bought us some time." Mercury said standing up. (Y/n) opened the window as he climbed in. "Okay let's get out of here!" He grabbed his bag as everyone ran in while Neo tried to reach for him to hug as she pouted. He smiled and picked her up into his shirt pocket. He grabbed his back pack having everyone in as he carefully walked back to the window. He climbed out and lowered himself a little as he tried to get his balance as his foot slipped a bit. Alice walked in with a spoon and smiled until seeing everyone gone. She felt a bit sad and saw her window open as she looked out and growled seeing her friend (Y/n) as he looked up at her scared as his hands were on the window ledge. "Hey Alice!" He smiled. Everyone was a bit scared. "Hey..what are you doing?" She asked holding the spoon as she tapped it on the side of the window frame. "Oh ya know, just hanging around." He smiled a bit nervous. "Boo!" Ruby said as he sighed. Alice had the spoon as she had it under one of his hands and flicked his hand off as he panicked holding himself up with one hand. "Alice wait don't do it! Just let me in and we can talk okay?" He asked looking at her. She grabbed his hand and nodded as he pulled himself up into her room as she pulled him in. "Okay talk." She looked at him. He nodded about to speak until running out of her room and slamming the door. She growled being tricked as she ran after him. He ran down her stairs only to trip as Alice spotted him and lunged towards him as she growled.

Both had fallen and fell down as they were both on the ground. Alice opened her eyes softly as she blushed dark red. (Y/n) sat up and blushed as both there lips parted as they were in a very interesting position. Both of them blushed beat red. "I uh..gotta go!" He got off her and ran fast as she got up running after him mad as she blushed dark red. Alice chased him throughout the entire neighborhood as it soon went to the park then the city and after that, passing school. (Y/n) panted and blushed red as Ruby shouted at him to keep moving as Alice hadn't let up.

~Flash Back Over~

"And that's how it all happened. Well let's eat back to running!" He said as everything turned back to normal as he ran fast and saw his house. Alice started getting closer as she smirked. (Y/n) was starting to slow down as he panted heavily. Ruby saw this and panicked as she looked around and looked over to Alice. "Look Free Ice Cream!" Ruby shouted as Alice stopped and looked around. "Where!" She smiled happily. (Y/n) ran inside and panted as he dropped the bag and laid on the couch tired as his heart kept racing. "Were back home! We did it!" Everyone smiled happily finally able to relax. Ruby smiled and sat on his chest. "You okay?" Ruby asked as she looked at him a bit concerned. He nodded softly as she walked onto him kissing his cheek as she blushed. He smiled a bit calming down. "I'll make us some dinner in a minute." He smiled relaxing as Ruby laid on him and smiled blushing a bit.

To Be Continued...

(The Next part will show you how everyone else got there! Sorry for the slow update. I hope you enjoyed and ill see you in the next one but please do vote and comment.)