"Valentines Day Special"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ozpin sipped his coffee and read one of the pages of the mysterious book that was found in (Y/n)'s basement. "Ozpin, in too tired, can we continue this later?" (Y/n) asked yawning as he turned the page for him looking at the words and sighed. Port and Oobleck slept on the side unable to keep up. "We must find out all we can on this book, it may hold a way to bring us back home." He said. Ozpin looked over seeing him sleep. He sighed and nodded turning the lamp off to sleep as well. The moon slowly went down as the rose up shining brightly. (Y/n) slowly woke up and coughed. He stood up tired and stretched. He mumbled heading up stairs and began to start making breakfast. The smell of the food had woke him up as he smiled and cooked with more ingredients. "Good morning
(Y/n)!" Ruby happily waved to him. He smiled waving back having the plate set down. "Morning Ruby." He walked over to wake everyone up. Ruby panicked. "Wait! Can we cuddle!" Ruby shouted blushing red. He looked over seeing her face was bright red as she gave her cutest look. He soon blushed red and gave into her guilt trip.

He laid on the couch as Ruby happily nuzzled him. He blushed red. She giggled and looked up at him. "Do you think I'm cute?" She happily smiled looking at him. He looked away as she nuzzled his cheek. "Yes, I do think your cute." She happily gasped and kissed his cheek and soon nuzzled him. Yang slowly woke up rubbing her eyes as she looked over seeing this. She pouted and grinned. "Breakfast is ready!" She shouted happily. Everyone woke and ran to the table. (Y/n) smiled helping them all up and sat Ruby down with everyone else. Yang grinned and jumped onto him and leaned on his face. "So what's up stud?" He blinked looking to her as she winked. He blushed slightly. "Did you just call me stud?" He asked as she grinned. "Let's not get too into detail, one thing for sure is, you like me and I like you, got it?" She grinned leaning onto him. He blushed looking at her and placed her onto the table as she pouted. He sighed walking off and grabbed his phone. "Happy Valentines Day? Wait is it February already?" He asked out loud as all the girls happily gasped and looked over with hearts in all their eyes. "Did you say Valentines Day?" Cinder asked happily. He stepped back seeing this. She grinned and walked to him. "Theirs no reason to be scared, besides, I don't bite, well not as hard." She winked and smirked looking at him. He blushed heavily and stepped back scared as he went up to his room. Most of the girls grinned and giggled. (Y/n) grabbed his jacket and tied his shoes. "Wait!" Velvet called out from the vent. He saw this and blinked helping her get out. "What are you doing in their?" He asked as she panted and relaxed. "I wanted to go out, with you..please." She looked up at him. He blushed and nodded helping her into the pocket of his shirt.

Ruby blushed and pouted. "Yang! I was trying to cuddle him and you interrupted us!" She whined looking at her as Yang sighed and wanted to cuddle. Nora smirked having her hammer. She grabbed a cup and couple of things happily. "What are you up too?" Penny asked as Nora grinned and smiled. "Just making a Love Potion~" she happily sighed with hearts in her eyes. Penny nodded and smiled. Most of the guys watched Valentine specials on TV. (Y/n) walked back down stairs as he looked over at them. "I'm heading out, I'll be back, also Velvets heading out with me." He said leaving quickly. The girls groaned and sighed. Shadow Ruby ran fast and held onto his leg crawling onto him. He left the house walking. "So where are we headed?" Velvet asked. He smiled rubbing her little head. She blushed. "heading out to get a cake and som-ow!" He held his neck and felt something as he saw it was Shadow Ruby as she giggled. "Sorry I couldn't resist." She smiled and nuzzled him as he groaned a bit, he helped her into his pocket with Velvet. Cinder smiled fixing her glasses and smirked. "Their is one goal we all share and want to achieve ladies, and that's, (Y/n)~" Cinder said drooling a bit as the girls nodded happily and smiled blushing. "Let's make sure this Valentine's Day is the best their is!" The girls happily cheered and smiled seeing this. (Y/n) walked out of a cake store being told it would be made in an hour. "Let's get some ice cream." He smiled looking at them as they nodded. As he headed to the park he bumped into Alice looking up at her. "Oh hey, didn't mean to bump into you." He said. She smiled and shook her head. "It's fine." She giggled. She looked up having a nice dress with hearts and a cute clip in her hair. He soon blushed walking with her. "Hey, do you wanna, I don't know come by to my place? I'm getting a cake made at the store. It'll be fun." He looked to her. She blushed a little and smiled. "I'd like that, but first, let's get ice cream!" She pulled him along holding his hand. He blushed red feeling this but followed along with her.

Everyone else at (Y/n)'s home was busy working and setting up decorations happily. Ren was helped with cooking making snacks and small treats for everyone. Neo smiled happily making a card for (Y/n) as the other girls saw this. She panicked running off as they chased her down for it. Blake smiled happily making a little book for him. Cinder knew what to do happily and giggled softly. Penny looked around and smiled using her finger having a laser shoot out and draw on the wall. Coco shrugged sipping coffee. Nora smiled finished with the love potion. Ruby smiled making a little poem. Yang was sleeping on a pillow nuzzling into it. Weiss and Winter were making an Ice Sculpture. Emerald was drawing. Pyrrha was making a heart out of silverware. The Adults were managing everything and saw everything going according to plan. Jaune happily smiled as he helped with decorations. "Seems like everything is going according to plan." Ozpin said as Oobleck and Port happily relaxed on small lawn chairs. "Yes, very good students!" Port said sipping on a glass of lemonade. Qrow sighed and leaned on a wall as Tai helped a little. "Come on, help out a little." He said looking over with supplies. Qrow rolled his eyes. "Alright, watch your step." He drank as Tai tripped falling into the sink as he shrugged.

He blushed softly eating Ice Cream with Alice as she giggled happily. Velvet and Shadow Ruby happily shared a cone and smiled. "Why do you blush so much?" Alice asked cupping his cheek as his face ignited more. He grumbled looking to her. "I don't always blush!" He looked to her as she cupped both his cheeks. "Yeah you do, it's like your only power. It makes you look really cute." She teased happily pinching his cheek happily as he sighed embarrassed. They soon finished and walked together back to his place. Velvet and Shadow Ruby smiled being in his pocket. "I'm sure the cake is ready." He walked into the shop happily receding the cake and a rose. He blushed. He walked out handing the Rose to Alice fast and walked ahead. She saw this and smiled blushing and catching up with him happily. Velvet pouted as Shadow Ruby grumbled. They walked together happily and soon arrived to his home. "Hey everyone I'm home!" He smiled to them as everyone smiled. Alice walked in and smiled waving hi. Some said hi as most of the girls grumbled except Penny of course. "Come on, ill cut the cake and we can all enjoy Valentines Day." He smiled looking to everyone. They all nodded happily. He smiled cutting a piece of cake for everyone. (Y/n) sat on the couch with everyone watching a Valentine's movie special. Alice smiled cuddling him as all the girls happily nuzzled into him sitting on his shoulder or near him as they happily cuddled.

The End!

To Be Continued...

(Hey guys!! I hope you enjoyed this Valentines Special! Please vote and comment! I DO NOT own Rwby Chibi, all characters go to their respectable owner and creator! I Only own the OC Alice and my writing! I Do Not own any of the media on here! Please vote and comment and I'll see ya in the next one, bye! Also Happy Valentines Day!)