"Halloween Special"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun slowly fell, the moon rises with all its glory! Pumpkins ignited and illuminated the night! People dressed in costumes to hunt for delicious sweets! This is no ordinary day, this is Halloween!!! Ruby smiled happily and giggled. "I can't believe it's Halloween! What should I wear! What can I do! The candy this year is gonna be huge!" Ruby smiled as
(Y/n) looked at her in his costume. "Oh about that Ruby, your dad and Ozpin said it would be to dangerous, so I'm heading out with Alice to trick or treat. But you guys can watch scary movie marathons all night long!" He smiled as Rubys smile slowly disappeared into a frown and slowly formed an evil glare. "What?!?" She huffed as he soon left quickly. Ruby growled and stomped over seeing her dad and Ozpin talk. "How could you! It's Halloween! How come we can't go!" Ruby asked outraged as Tai rubbed her head. "It's to dangerous, besides our there, nothing but monsters and ghouls who want to feast on little cuties like you my daughter." He smiled rubbing her head as she sighed and sat down pouting. "Yeah, that's Halloween!" She grumbled. Shadow Ruby snickered and giggled. "Its finish!! Now to haul it upstairs!" She grinned and looked up seeing many stairs from the basement. She began to pull and grumbled a bit with each push.

Later on. Everyone watched Scary movies the whole night shivering in fear. Everyone stood on end hearing the screams and cries for help on the screen. That's when the main door to the living room was being opened it swung open hard as they all screamed and ran or reared up and cried into a ball. "Hey guys we're back!" (Y/n) smiled having come in as he held a bag of candy that wanted to pop out. "Wait, who's that?" Penny asked as Alice smiled walking in and closed the door behind her. "Alice!" Ruby growled and jumped up with her weapon as Alice glared back at her. "Okay both of you calm down, there's no need to get angry at each other for no reason." He said trying to calm the situation between both of them. Shadow Ruby sniffed the air and squealed happily. "Candy!!" She had let go of rope she was holding to her new machine as it fell down the stairs and busted shooting a green beam that reflected off a mirror and bounced off other things and soon hit Alice who fell onto (Y/n) as they both flowed green. "(Y/n)!!!" Ruby was scared as everyone saw this. He soon passed out as his eyes completely shut closed.

"(Y/n)? Wake up, come on!" Nora shook him as he gently woke up and groaned sitting up. Nora patted his back a little as he opened his eyes seeing his tiny hands, his little feet, he stood up and wobbled a bit and looked around seeing a mirror and screamed seeing he was now in chibi form. "What happened to me?!" He asked as Alice walked over. "I had the same reaction." Everyone gathered as
(Y/n) and Alice were now like them. "Yay! Now we can hold hands!" Ruby pushed Alice away and grabbed his hand until Tai pushed them apart gently. "Hey guys, has anyone seen Neptune?" Sun asked. Everyone looked around seeing nothing. The candy pile moved a bit. Everyone took notice and stood there grounds as it shook a little until Shadow Ruby popped out and smiled eating the candy. "So good!" She smiled eating. "Did you make us this tiny? Or possibly have Neptune kidnapped?" Cinder asked as she popped in more candy and happily ate. "Nope!" She smiled as everyone shrugged. "So where's Neptune then?" Velvet asked. Neptune slowly woke up and groaned. "Ugh, where am I?" He asked as he was stuck to the wall and saw a pair of red eyes look at him from the shadows and disappear as he gulped scared. "Well, we should look around for him, can I walk now?" (Y/n) asked as all the girls were hugging him and smiling as they let go embarrassed. "Right we should search for him in groups." Ozpin said grabbing his cane. The lights flickered off and turned back on as Ozpin was gone. "What just happened?" Qrow stepped back. "Something took him." Professor Port grabbed a fork and stood with it. "And its hunting us as well!" He said. A scram was heard as everyone turned to see Shadow Ruby gone as both her and the Candy was gone. The vent near the floor was broke and destroyed as metal scratches and stomps were heard and a loud screech. Alice clung to (y/n) and hid her face in his chest as he gently rubbed her head to make her feel better as every girl glared. "Well? Everyone gear up! We're going on a hunt!" Port laughed happily. (Y/n) held a giant spoon as he looked at the broken vent in fear a little. Penny was next to him as Port walked over with Coco. The four of them jumped in being a team and walked through the vent seeing glowing goop stains everywhere. "I really hope they'll be okay." Alice said worried as Cinder rolled her eyes. "They'll be fine, what's the worse that could happen?" She asked. The lights flickered once more as a shadow caster over them. Ruby turned around as everyone screamed in fear. Port heard this and shook his head. "Let's keep going, Penny some light please? Coco please watch our backs." They both did so as (Y/n) looked around. "What exactly would do this?" He asked as Port sniffed the air. "Whatever it is, it's really got a taste for sweets." He said as Penny looked over seeing a piece of candy look melted and goop down a little. "Bleh, candy would gunk up my systems and wires If I ain't any." She looked at it as (Y/n) walked over and touched it and pulled back holding his hand. "It's melted?" He looked up and used the spoon between the ledges and tried to climb up. Port did the same with the fork as Penny giggled and helped carry Coco as they arrived upstairs. Neo ran around fast on Larry as he howled and hid around the corner. (Y/n) opened the vent climbing out as Neo saw this and smiled running over and nuzzled into him hugging him happily as Larry ran over. "Neo, what happened?" He asked as Port and everyone else climbed up. Neo pointed as he grabbed his spoon and walked over carefully. He peaked around seeing everyone stuck to the ceiling with melted candy as glue. Scratched were heard as red eyes opened out of the dark seeing the robot Ruby destroyed back but full of melted candy and green goop dripping from its mouth having robot spider legs as it had a cover around its head and body being ripped and a little singed. "That is really wicked, but super bad for us right now." He turned back and looked to everyone explaining this. "I see, then we have to save everyone by destroying it once and for all." Port said as everyone nodded. Coco smirked getting her weapon ready as Port stood in front of them. "Today, we bring a beast down together! And save the ones we love! Are you with me!!" He yelled out as everyone except (Y/n), Neo, and Larry cheered now seeing the element of surprise is gone. The bot stood behind them and screeched as Neo panicked and pushed (Y/n) away as Larry ran away fast following him as everyone else was captured. (Y/n) fell and stumbled as Larry leaped and caught him halfway down the stairs. Lightning struck as the bot looked at them and crawled away getting everyone else. "Okay Larry, we have to do this, there's no going back, ready?" He asked as Larry nodded. "Charge!" He grabbed his spoon as Larry howled and ran fast climbing up the stairs fast and ran into the room slipping a little. The bot screeched and swung his hand fast and missed as it's claw stopped them. He jumped off Larry as he ran to get cover. (Y/n) ran towards him and screamed aiming for his chest. The bot grabbed the spoon and pushed him away. Larry ran towards him but was shot down and stuck to the ground by the melted candy. It bent the spoon and removed its cloth showing its circuits were fried and sharp as it grabbed (Y/n) and screeched as he screamed in fear.

(Y/n) screamed a bit and moved around out of bed and jumped out of bed slipping on the floor. He rubbed his head seeing piles of candy wrappers all over and some candy stuck to his face. "(Y/n)!! You okay?" Ruby yelled out as he groaned and got up. "Yeah I'm fine." He walked down stairs slowly and rubbed his head seeing Ruby eat a pancake and smiled. "What happened?" He asked sitting at the table grabbing some water. "Well, when you and Alice came back from trick or treating, Shadows machine fired a green blast and hit Alice and you as well. You both fell over  and that's when you both ate all the candy till you passed out." She giggled. He nodded and rubbed his head. "Guess that was just a dream." He smiled rubbing her head as she giggled cutely. Red eyes were shown from the shadow of the vents and slowly disappeared as multiple scratches were inside the vents all around.

The End

To Be Continued....

(Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this Halloween special! I do not own the characters or the reader in this book! I only own the OC I created name Alice. I do not own any media or pictures on this book! I'll see ya in the next one! Bye!