"Working Together!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sky was cloudy and a bit gray. Thunder and light was heard through out the sky as it soon began to rain harsh and badly. (Y/n) closed the windows and locked the doors happily as he closed the curtains and blinds. Zwei was under the large couch shaking in fear hearing the storm make its way through. "I'm gonna hit the sack early tonight, if you guys need me to hesitate to ask." He smiled leaving upstairs. Ruby ate her plate of food happily as Jaun and Neptune had a snow ball fight with some of the food. Neo smiled and rested on a couch cushion happily as Shadow Ruby smiled and looked around happily. She saw an old box and smirked jumping in. Blake read a large book turning the pages as Yang was ridding her motorcycle happily. Velvet smiled and decided to comfort Zwei, Emerald and Weiss were watching TV Sun was in a remote helicopter happily racing Nora with the other helicopter. Cinder was on her scroll, Mercury played video games, Ren was relaxing, Coco was sipping coffee with Ozpin, Winter and Weiss were catching up, Roman was reading a comic book, Pyrrha smiled and was placing the silver away softly. Everyone smiled relaxing and hanging out. Shadow Ruby took out all kinds of things and smiled from this. "I know exactly what to make next!" She smirked looking at a remote control helicopter that was busted, a plastic container containing slime, an old RC Car, and a toy robot that was broken. Shadow Ruby smirked and giggled happily as she began to work on her new project.

Ruby smiled happily as she slouched on a couch cushion and smiled as Penny walked over. "Hello Ruby!" Penny smiled as Ruby looked over and returned the smile. "Hey Penny, what's up?" She smiled as Penny pulled Ruby to the side. "There's something weird going on in the basement, and Shadow Ruby is missing." She pointed out as Ruby sighed knowing she was up to something. "Okay, come on." Ruby and Penny ran off fast away from the living room as it took a while to get through the kitchen and soon past the stairs as they arrived to the main basement door. There was a small space open as they entered carefully. "This is gonna be awesome! My plan will work!" They heard Shadow Ruby shout. Both Penny and Ruby looked over from the stairs carefully seeing a miniature robot that was slightly taller then they were by a lot as Shadow Ruby attached jumper cables to it and used the other side of them to an old game system. "What is she doing?" Ruby tried getting closer almost falling as Penny caught her as they stayed quiet. Shadow Ruby grabbed an old Telephone and took the metal rod out and extended it all the way to an outlet as she had the other end of it on the game system having it strapped down. "In 3....2....1....now!!" She smirked and turned the game console on as lightly hit hard as it traveled to the telephone rod to the game system which sent power to the cables and onto the robot as it shifted and was shocked harshly as it completely stopped. It's eyes began to glow as it activated. "It works!!!" She smiled happily and jumped onto its back pressing a button on it. It soon shifted back and turned into a helicopter as she used it to fly past Penny and Ruby. "What is she up to! But that thing is so cool!" Penny and Ruby went back upstairs seeing the robot Shadow Ruby made. Everyone was amazed seeing it. "You guys can use it if ya want, in fact let's see how it acts with new friends!" She smiled pushing a button. Shadow Ruby skipped away as the robot activated and looked around seeing everyone's faces.

Shadow Ruby smiled seeing her plan work. She began to climb the stairs happily as she heard some yelling down stairs and giggled soon making it to the top. She saw (Y/n) happily asleep as she smiled and climbed onto the bed and snuggled against him as he smiled more being warmed up by her. "All according to Plan." She smiled and kissed his cheek softly seeing him sleep. The bot looked at everyone. "Hello, I was built to help, have fun, play, and TERMINATE PESTS!" Everyone backed away as its eyes flowed red activating its blaster as it shot slime as everyone ran for cover screaming running in circles. Nora ran to the RC helicopter and smirked flying towards it. The robot shot and missed only to hit the right side of it making it heavy as Nora crashed it. It began to change turning into a vehicle and chased down everyone gaining speed and hitting them. "Why in the world would she make this?!?" Ruby shouted and hid behind the leg of a chair as Penny was with her. Yang grabbed her back and drove fast trying to drive away from it but kept getting bumped by the car as she growled getting annoyed. Weiss grabbed her weapon and punctured the floor sending Ice to the car making it stop. "Yes!" She smiled as it began to change back and broke through the ice Shooting at Weiss making her stuck to the wall as she struggled. Tai panicked and was shot stuck to the fridge. Roman aimed his weapon and trembled as it slowly looked at him. He panicked and took the shot hitting its eye as it fell and panicked. "I hit it? I did it! That's called bravery!" Roman happily said as he was shot back being trapped with slime. Mostly everyone was captured by the sticky green trap that was slime. "Is anyone left?" Ruby shouted. "Over here!" Sun shouted. Ruby ran over with Penny. The only ones left where Sun, Ruby, Penny, Zwei, Nora, and A Grimm. "So just us, vs that thing?" Nora asked as it slowly rose to the air with his helicopter blades. Ruby thought long and hard and came up with a plan. "I have an idea!" She smiled happily.

Sun was out in the open and running fast and screamed as the robot was after him. "Sun, this way!" Penny shouted as Ruby took aim and smirked. Sun ran fast as he soon stopped. The robot looked at him ready to fire until he heard a sound of water leaking. He looked below himself seeing Zwei and the Beowolf back away from him. It took aim as Ruby shot first knocking it back as it panicked being blind and shot slime everywhere and tried defending itself. Nora ran fast with Penny, Nora jumped up and slammed her hammer down hitting its chest as Penny used her blade cutting it open as the wires were bundled up. It panicked and launched slime into the air as Penny cut the wires and ran with Nora. It struggled to get up having been hit with slime as it slowly went offline. "We did it!!" They smiled happily cheering and celebrated walking off. "Wait what about us?!?" Weiss yelled as everyone groaned knowing they were gonna be stuck for a while.

To Be Continued...
(Hey guys hope you enjoyed!! Please leave a like and comment down below, I do not own any of the photos, characters or anything in this book. The reader belongs to themselves. I hope you vote follow and comment and I'll see ya in the next one. Bye!)