"A way back home?"

(Hey Everyone it's been a while sense I've been able to post a story let alone a chapter sorry about that I'll try and keep going with these books but it's been difficult to say the least and all of you have been more than patient I'm extremely grateful I hope you'll keep reading these books and I know I have some explaining to do I'll get to that soon. For now please enjoy.)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun was out, birds were chirping and Chibi town was peaceful. (Y/n) happily walked down the sidewalk as he went up to a noodle stand and ordered. As he waited he looked around only to see Team RWBY driving away from some cops with bags of money. He blinked and shrugged as he started to eat the noodles. "Ahem." A voice said as he looked over seeing Alice crossing her arms. "Oh hey what's up?" He smiled as Alice was glaring a little. "What's up? Oh I don't know, the fact that we haven't been home in a while! The fact that this isn't our world and our families are probably worried about us! That's what's up." Alice said as (Y/n) happily finished up the bowl of noodles and looked over. "Oh yeah, that, well I didn't bring us here, I'm sure it'll work out." (Y/n) said about to walk away as he felt her grab his arm. He looked over seeing how serious she was, she had a heavy and sad look as he sighed and straightened up a bit. "Okay, I can see where your coming from, why don't we ask Ozpin?" (Y/n) asked as she nods but stopped him. "That means you'd have to come as well, you know this isn't your world right?" Alice said. (Y/n) looked at her for a second and turned away as he looked around and ignored what she said. They went directly to beacon academy to talk to the headmaster himself.

Ozpin was in the classroom looking to both (Y/n) and Alice. "I'm so glad you came to me with this problem, I'll gladly send you both home! Is what I would like to say If I had any idea how to do that." Ozpin said as Alice looked over getting up. "What?! But how did you even get into our world before?!" Alice asked. Ozpin shrugged and drank his coffee. "I'm not sure myself, honestly it's a mystery, I'm sorry, but I'm afraid I can't help you." Ozpin said. But he reassured he'll try and look for a way. Both Alice and (Y/n) left the classroom as they were outside the school. Alice sat on the steps holding herself as she looked down. "Hey come on, he said he'll try." (Y/n) said trying to lighten the mood. Alice was quiet as he looked around. "It's not so bad around here, look we're here and I'm sure within time we'll get back." (Y/n) said. He sighed not getting through to her and looked around. "Maybe I can help~" a voice said. He jumped and turned around only to panic seeing Shadow Ruby as she jumped onto him as Alice looked up and sees this. "Help us how?" Alice asked as Shadow Ruby grinned. "Oh well their is a place I like to visit and it may just help you get home!" Shadow Ruby said as Alice gets up. "Can you take us their!" Shadow Ruby happily nods as she guided Alice while (Y/n) had to walk ahead of her as Shadow Ruby held onto him happily giggling to herself. The walked through Chibi town looking around. "I still really think we should ask for help or you know maybe inform everyone!" (Y/n) said as Alice shook her head. "No way. This is how we're doing things!" Alice said to him as Shadow Ruby just rubbed her face into him.

They left Chibi town and went straight into the Forrest. It was a bit of a walk as they passed a tree with a button on it. "Oh that button gives you exactly what you deserve!" Shadow Ruby said happily as Alice looked over to it. "Nope! Don't touch it! We keep going." (Y/n) said as Alice followed along as well. Some Grimm tried to attack them only for them to start running away in fear from Shadow Ruby. They kept walking as they reached the end of the Forrest seeing an empty void. Their was nothing, it was just a blank canvas. Shadow Ruby smiled and jumped off as she stood proudly. "Welcome to my home!!" She said cheerfully and grinned at them. Alice eye twitched annoyed. "You had us come all the way here for nothing!!" Alice yelled. Shadow Ruby grinned. "Not for nothing! For the journey!" She said making jazz hands as (Y/n) tried to diffuse the situation. "Look I'm sure she meant well let's just head back to beacon." He said as Alice groaned. "I'm going alone! You can stay with your girlfriend!" Alice said stomping away as (Y/n) sighed shaking his head as Shadow Ruby pouted. "I'm not his girlfriend I'm his fiancé~" she said happily as (Y/n) was a bit nervous and embarrassed as they went back to beacon. Ruby smiled as she looked over waving to him but crossed her arms. "What is she doing here, shoo get out of here!" Ruby said to her shadow counterpart as she grinned and ran into the school laughing. "Hey sorry about that, Alice was trying to find a way back home thinking your shadow twin could show us the way." (Y/n) said as Ruby looked over at him a bit nervous. "I see, did you want to go back?" Ruby asked as he looked over and smiled shrugging. "I don't know, I'm kinda happy here." He said as Ruby got next to him and holds his hand. "Well I want you to stay." Ruby said as he looked over and leaned in kissing her cheek hearing her giggle a little. "Come on let's head back inside!" He said as she smiled and grabbed him pulling him along happily.

To Be Continued...

(Hey Guys. Sorry I've been gone for a while. But I'm trying to update again. Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)