"Neo vs Yang"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun rose up softly. Birds chirped happily as the day began. Neo woke up softly, she rubbed her eyes and soon stood up and looked around. She sighed sadly and jumped off the table running as fast as she can. She saw stairs and was determined. She climbed hard and fast until reaching a bed room. She smiled climbing onto his bed and panted exhausted. She walked over and nuzzled his nose with her little one. She heard snoring and looked over seeing Yang smile happily and cuddle into (Y/n)'s neck. Neo growled seeing this as she jumped down pushing Yang away as she cuddled into the male's face. Yang woke up as she nearly fell off the bed. She growled and climbed up seeing Neo. She pouted and smirked softly as she disappeared into the blankets. Neo giggled and leaned in to kiss his cheek only to be pushed over by Yang. "Hows the weather down there?" Yang asked and smiled. Neo growled and pouted as she was now on the floor. She looked under his bed and smirked happily. Yang happily cuddled him as she kisses his cheek softly. Neo ran and tackled her into the floor and off the bed.

Yang looked around rubbing her head softly. Lights flashed under (Y/n)'s bed as Neo came out on top of an RC monster truck as she smirked. Yang stepped back. "That's not fair!" Yang said running out of his room fast. Neo smirked driving the truck as Yang ran away fast. Neo chased after her fast until they both reached the stairs as they fell together and screamed going down as they held each other close. The RC truck fell and flipped over to the side of them. They smiled in relief only to jump away from each other. They growled and ran at each other fast. Both determined to win, both tripped and bumped their heads knocking each other out.

(Y/n) yawned tiredly and stretched. He smiled getting up and saw Neo and Yang at the bottom of the stairs knocked out. He grabbed them softly laying them on the couch. "Wait? How did they..? Never mind." he made breakfast seeing everyone wake up as they ate breakfast happily. He yawned and ate as Neptune and Sun played with the RC truck driving all around. Ruby smiled happily and leaned back into the giant couch. Weiss was walking back and forth until walking to Ruby. "Ruby we need to talk." she said. Ruby looked over. "Sure about what?" she asked and smiled. "On how we can get back home, we cant just stay here in this house forever." Weiss said looking at Ruby. Ruby hadn't thought about it at all. Weiss had a point. They would need to return home. "Okay, lets tell everyone later on tonight." Ruby said looking at Weiss as she nodded in agreement with her. "This is so Awesome!!" Sun yelled out as they drove all around the house fast at high speed. Ren walked around the house and looked up seeing something interesting. He sat in the small chair grabbing the giant remote controller as he was now air born. Jaune heard a helicopter seeing Ren flt by on one as he felt left out. Jaune looked around each part of the house until he smirked. Jaune ran out sitting inside a robot suit. They all looked at each other only to drive, fly, and run at each other at high speed. A beeping sound was heard as the batteries ran out on each toy. The car stopped, the helicopter had landed, and the suit stopped working. They sighed being bored. Roman looked around and explored his surroundings as he saw the giant mirror and smiled happily. "One day." he said walking away. Blake walked around until seeing a giant ball of yarn. She was a bit nervous and touched it softly seeing it move. She blushed and pushed it hard as she ran after it only to trip and fall. (Y/n) looked over seeing a ball of Yarn fall as he looked closely seeing Blake tied up inside it. He held in a laugh as she glared at him embarrassed seeing this.

Later on. It was night time.
(Y/n) was making Popcorn as he poured it into a bowl and then another. He went to the couch seeing them sit and wait as they ran to the popcorn happily. He put a movie on and started to watch it with them. They happily ate Popcorn. Cinder thought as she imagined herself taking over the world. She smirked seeing (Y/n) destroy buildings as Cinder was controlling him as she kissed his cheek. (Y/n) blushed a bit feeling Cinder kiss his cheek for a while as he kept silent. Ruby sat on top of his head happily eating Popcorn. Neo and Yang saw one more spot for him on his shoulder. They both played rock paper scissors as they kept getting ties. Yang smirked and did so again as Neo did the same, and the winner was....

A.) Yang?

B.) Neo?

C.) it was a Tie?

To Be Continued...