"More Room Part 1"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun slowly rose up being bright as ever. (Y/n) woke up and yawned walking down stairs. "I wonder, is this a dream? It feels like it sometimes. After last week it feels like they barely showed up." he grabbed his mug and yawned tiredly. "Hey (Y/n)! Whats up?" Ruby asked looking up at him. "Nothing much, theirs to much caffeine in my mug." he smiled placing it down softly. Ruby looked over it and saw Team CFVY sleeping softly together in the mug. Ruby rolled her eyes and ran off and jumped onto his arm happily. He blushed and smiled. "Hey, are we too much to handle?" Ruby asked looking up at him. He looked at her and smiled softly rubbing her head with his finger earning a giggle from her. "No way, before all of you it was always quiet here. I'm glad your all here." he smiled softly. Ruby began to blush and giggle looking away embarrassed. She looked over and leaned in to kiss his cheek. "Hey Ruby!" Taiyang said as Ruby was surprised and fell onto the couch and coughed. "H-hey dad." she said softly and blacked out. (Y/n) blinked and smiled softly rubbing her little head.

~A few Days Back~

(Y/n) drank a cup of his favorite drink and smiled. He looked through the book he checked out at the library and surfed the web softly as he yawned. Everyone had been asleep for a while sense it was past Midnight. Ruby rubbed her eyes softly and saw him up as she walked over and climbed a bit onto him. "Hey." she said cutely. "Hey." he smiled at her. "You should get some rest. You need it." he yawned tiredly and smiled at Ruby and nodded. "Fine, but you have to snuggle me." he said. She blushed and got into his shirt pocket as he walked up stairs to his room. He plopped down onto his bed and covered himself happily with the blanket as Ruby snuggled into his chest blushing. She felt the beat of his heart and laid more into him. He was out cold and snoozed softly. Ruby climbed onto his face and pecked his lips with her tiny lips as she looked away and giggled. Someone whistled as Ruby looked over to see Shadow Ruby smile at her only to be pushed off the bed.

~Next Day~

(Y/n) slept in soundly and smiled. Ruby pecked his cheek and jumped down as Shadow Ruby followed quickly, everyone was up happily. "So when's Breakfast!" Roman asked happily. "Oh, I decided to let
(Y/n) sleep in, he needs it." she giggled. "So we wait till he's up?" Mercury asked looking at her as everyone's stomach growled. "..No! We can make our own breakfast! Its easy we just need Team Work." Ruby happily said. Everyone was a bit hesitant on the idea not really into it. "Okay...I'll just go wake him up, I mean its not like he doesn't need it, he took us in, fed us, helps us, and tucks us in at night." Ruby said looking at them. "Yeah she's right." Sun said. Everyone fell for her guilt trip and nodded a bit tired and sighed. They began to get to work.

A female looked out of the bushed as she looked around. "(Y/n) is hiding something, I know it!" she said. This is Alice. She's a female friend of (Y/n)'s and is protective over everyone she meets and becomes good friends with. She carried the bush and tiptoed quietly and closer to his house. She was under the window and smelled pancakes as she called his phone. His phone began to rang as everyone panicked and looked at it. "What do we do!?" Nora asked panicking. "Ahem. I have an idea." Yang smirked. Alice waited as the phone picked up. "(Y/n), is that you?" Alice asked. "Sup, sorry but he's asleep right now." Yang said talking back as Sun and Neptune held the phone slowly struggling. "And who is this?" Alice asked suspicious. "I'm his girlfriend, and that's all the information your gonna get, bye!" Yang happily said as she hung up seeing Sun and Neptune squashed under the phone. "Who was that?" Emerald asked. "Don't know they Didnt really give me a name." Yang smiled happily and smirked. Alice growled and looked over seeing the kitchen window covered as she sighed and slowly sunk back into the bush and crawled away with it.

(Y/n) slowly woke up as he smiled at the smell of pancakes. He got dressed and went downstairs only to see a giant mess everywhere as everyone was eating a giant stack of three pancakes as the Syrup overflowed on the plate as everyone ate. "Morning
(Y/n)!" Pyrrha happily smile. "Hey guys..have fun with breakfast?" he asked stepping over some sticks of butter. "Yup!" Jaune smiled eating as well. He nodded and began to clean up after them as they ate. "Hey what are you gonna have for breakfast?" Mercury asked as Ruby realised she didn't make a pancake for him. "Ill probably go out and get something later, so what do you guys wanna do today?" He asked washing the dishes. "I wanna go out again!" Sun happily said to see the giant world he is on. "Sure." (Y/n) smiled and went to get his back pack as everyone went in. Weiss and Emerald were in his shirt pocket to get a better seat and view of the world. He locked his house and walked off as they smiled seeing the outside world again. Shadow Ruby looked over and was amazed seeing how everything was so gigantic. "This place is like a museum.." Shadow Ruby said surprised. He smiled and walked into town and into a restaurant to see what they had to eat. "Move over." Cinder said struggling as she saw everything as well as she watched (Y/n) order his food as she smiled and sighed happily. "Cinder...get off of my head!" Roman yelled annoyed. Alice walked through the doors and saw (Y/n) as she pouted about to stomp over until seeing his bag. "His Girlfriend must be in the restroom, that means he has to have something of hers in his back pack!" she walked over carefully and sat down. She smirked grabbing his bag and opened it up looking in seeing the Rwby Chibi characters. Ruby slowly looked up and saw this as she dropped a piece of the cookie she found in his bag getting scared. "O.M.G....." Alice closed the bag and zipped it up hard and fast as she ran off with
(Y/n)'s bag happily. "Okay I'm just gonna eat this really quick." he said telling Weiss and Emerald as he turned to his table with his food seeing his back pack gone. "......." he stood their in shock with Weiss and Emerald unable to move.

To Be Continued...

((I hope you guys enjoyed. Please leave a like and comment below, and follow if you already haven't^^))