"Dinner With Alice"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The sun was slowly going up. Neo rubbed her eyes and yawned cutely as she giggled and walked to the stairs slowly going up and struggled a bit. She heard talking and looked over to the side. "No it's fine! Really I'm sure it won't end in disaster, nah let's leave it a surprise for the afternoon! Okay, bye Alice, see ya at dinner." He smiled hanging up the phone. Neo gasped and fell back a bit only to let her imagination run wild.

She saw a fancy dinner only seeing (Y/n) and Alice holding hands as they fed each other dinner only to bring each other close and kiss. Neo mentally screamed ran down stairs fast leaving a trail of smoke and panicked seeing Ruby and tackled her. "Why?" Ruby groaned holding her self as she looked up at Neo. She explained everything having multiple signs up and panicked. Ruby gasped and gripped her Scythe as she nodded. "Whatever we do, we can't let them have this dinner!" Ruby walked in circles as Neo thought for a while trying to think of a way to stop this dinner. "Hey guys I'm heading out. Anyone wanna come?" He asked as he grabbed his jacket and smiled. "I'm up for it!" "May I please go?" And me as well!" (Y/n) nodded and smiled letting Penny, Sun, and Jaune come with him. "I'll be back later!" He smiled leaving the house with them.

Penny smiled. "So where are we going?" Penny asked looking up at him from the shirt pocket. "Just gonna buy some things, were gonna have a guest over for dinner today." He smiled happily rubbing her little head as she giggled. "Who?" Sun asked as he kept walking. "It's a surprise, a good friend, she won't judge anyone, and I'm sure she'll like you guys." He smiled and blushed a bit remembering what happened when they last saw each remembering that kiss they shared when they had fell onto each other. He shook his head and smiled happily heading to the grocery store with all three of them. Ruby told this to everyone as she looked at them. "Are we ready to destroy this dinner!" She smiled. "Now why would you want to spoil such a nice dinner?" Ozpin asked as he cleaned his glasses. "I agree on that, besides, this Alice sounds like (Y/n)'s girlfriend!" Tai said looking over as Ruby glared as most of the girls did so from this as well. "That's not the point Dad!" Yang pouted and looked at him. "I wouldn't want to ruin such a nice dinner, what if it's a big misunderstanding." Velvet asked looking at them as everyone paused for a moment to think. "Nah, she's just up to no good." Ruby smiled happily and blushed red thinking of (Y/n) as she giggled red.

Alice blushed red trying to have her hair in different styles as she pouted from this and sighed. She looked at the picture of her and (Y/n) only to smile. "It's (Y/n), he's not one to judge." She smiled and grabbed her phone happily. She dialed his number and smiled thinking of the first time they met.
Last Time...
Alice arrived to school as a new student, she blushed nervous as the teacher introduced her to the class as she was completely shy. She sat down near a boy named (Y/n). He was coloring in a book but was just doing random colors as she was interested and smiled watching. "Hi, I'm (Y/n)." He looked over offering his hand. Alice blushed red as she couldn't believe her eyes. He smiled softly only to see her shake his hand and smile. "I-I'm Alice, its nice to meet you." She blushed red softly and giggled happily blushing.

Alice smiled remembering that day happily as she giggled. Later on she walked to his house and knocked on the door softly. "Coming!" She smiled hearing (Y/n)'a voice as she waited. (Y/n) took his apron off and smiled having the food all ready on the table. "Okay, no fighting, or being mean to anyone, let's all have a good dinner time and have fun." He smiled heading to the door as everyone nodded. He fixed himself up a bit and opened the door happily and smiled. "Hey!...Alice, you look nice." He smiled and blushed a bit looking at her. She giggled softly and blushed more red as he let her in. "Thank you, the food really smells nice!" She blushed red. He smiled and nodded. She giggled coming in as she saw the RWBY Chibi gang sitting or standing on the table. "Oh hello everyone, and new faces who are also here!" She smiled softly. Ruby waved hi casually as Sun and Neptune blushed from how she looked. She giggled softly sitting down. "Here you are!" He smiled serving Alice as she blushed happily and smiled. "Why Thank you!" She giggled. He smiled getting his plate as well as some of the girls pouted. He had stood up and smiled. "Okay, I'll be right back, I left my phone upstairs." He smiled softly and left the room. Cinder grinned and looked over to Alice. "It would be bad if someone were to throw food at your dress Alice!" Cinder grinned about to jump on a spoon until she fell back being hit by mash potatoes as she looked up and growled. "Oh I'm sorry, did I hear you say that right?" Alice said looking at Cinder as both of them growled having there food ready. Neo giggled and waved a sign saying to Fight as everyone began to have a food fight, some working together, others against, and some eating.

To Be Continued...

(Hey Guys! I hope you enjoyed this update! Sorry I Haven't updated I've been busy! I hope you enjoyed and please vote and comment! I DO NOT own the characters from RWBY Chibi or the media that is in here! I do not own any Media that is in this story! I only own the OC character I made, which is Alice. Again I Own nothing. Please vote and comment down below!