Rwby Noir

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was cold and dark in this world. Ruby had a rain coat as she walked into a building and up some stairs seeing her secretary Zwei. Ruby entered her office as she had a jar of chocolate chips near her desk she put her hat and coat away as she sat on her desk reviewing notes. "It's not easy in this world! Ever sense he went missing, it's been empty." Ruby said having a sheet of paper showing a picture of
(Y/n) missing. The saxophone played as she leaned back in her chair. "Everyone loved this guy, so why, whoever took him has got a sick mind. He's out there and I need to find him." She said as the saxophone got louder. She looked over. "Sun shouldn't you be somewhere else right now?" Ruby asked as Sun stopped playing and ran off fast. She sighed shaking her head looking at the picture of (Y/n) and smiled as she imagined them holding hands and laughing together.

Ruby snoozed away until Zwei barked as she woke up seeing him walk in showing a suspect of who might have taken her love away. She grabbed her hat and coat leaving the office fast as she munched on cookies. She showed up to an apartment room knocking on the door. No one answered. She sighed and kicked the door down. "Nora! Come on out!" Ruby said looking around as Nora was trying to find a way of escape. She looked to the window trying to open it. "Stop where you are! I got a few questions for you!" Ruby said as Nora grumbled. "I didn't take him!" Nora said grabbing her hammer. "All I want is a few questions answered. You know a lot of people in this town don't you? How long has it been sense you've had pancakes?" Ruby asked sitting down as Nora grumbled and walked over sitting across from her. "That's my business, can't be easy if you don't know how to make them." Ruby said as Nora grumbled. "Who and where are you getting them from?" She asked. Nora looked around and passed a picture over as long as she was given protection. Ruby looked at the photo seeing Cinder make Pancakes for (Y/n) as Ruby got up. "Thank you for your time." She said leaving. "Wait what about my door!?" She asked as Ruby soon ran off fast.

Cinder was at her evil base of operations telling the Grimm what to do. Ruby snuck around seeing Roman and Neo walking in as the input a password. Ruby tried to think and smiled throwing a cooking towards Romans hat as he ran after his hat seeing it fly off. Neo followed. Ruby snuck in looking around seeing a room for evil plans. "That's not it!" She move on to the next one, she found a room showing Grimm playing video games. "Not that one." She went on to the next seeing the Author sleeping as she shook her head and went to the next room. She found a room showing someone tied to a chair. She tried to sneak around to see who it was. She bumped into someone. "Ow! Watch it!" Ruby said as she heard growling. She looked up and laughed nervously only to be taken down. Cinder clapped slowly seeing Ruby brought to her. "Aw poor little red has gone into the forest and lost her way." Cinder laughed only to cough as she calmed herself. "It was you! You stole (Y/n) why did you do it!" Ruby asked as Cinder growled. "I didn't take him! If I did I would have said something the minute I did, for dramatic affect." She said as Ruby sat up. "Then who do you have tied up in one of the rooms?" She asked as Cinder blinked. "We don't, do we?" She asked. Ruby, Cinder, and one of the Grimm ran to the room seeing a chair with rope ripped to shreds. "No! He was right here!" Ruby said as Cinder blinked. "I didn't even know we had someone captured, the only person who ever uses this room is Neo." Cinder said as Ruby sat up fast. "She couldn't have gotten far." Ruby said running out of the room only to hear a car. Neo smiled waving over to Ruby as (Y/n) was seen in the passengers seat unconscious. She smirked and drove off fast. "No!!" Ruby shouted seeing Neo drive off. "I failed you." She said as Roman walked past her. "My hat is all dirty! Where's Neo she needs to clean this." He said walking past Ruby.
Neo Smiled happily looking over to her love as she smiled. They drove into the city. Neo stopped at a store to get food for the road. She smiled walking back only to be stopped by Neptune and Sun as they walked over. "You could have slipped on this. Do watch where your going." He said as she smiled and nodded seeing them toss a banana peel into the trash as Neo drove off happily now having the love of her life close to her.

To Be Continued...

(Hey Guys!! Please Vote and comment on this chapter it really helps the book. Thank you! Also theirs a terminator reference in this book hopefully you'll see it, and I don't own it. I DO NOT own any of the characters from RWBY Chibi, they belong to there rightful owners and franchise! The reader belongs to themselves. I DO NOT own any of the media in this story! I only own the OC I created named Alice! Thank you and please vote and comment! Thank you!)