Collide

"Stay? For me?" Lucy whispered when she felt Tim's hot breath on her shoulder.

Tim snaked his hand around her waist, his other resting on her shoulder. Her body shivered at the man's slightest touch, goosebumps rising on her arms and back. He dipped his head into the nape of her neck, planting a single kiss.

With his front still facing her back, Lucy reached for him, hooking one hand around his neck while the other played with the lace of her bra. Tim's eyes fell to where her hand rested, breasts so gorgeous, sitting perfectly. Her skin was soft, and she smelt like vanilla. Tim planted another kiss, then another, reaching that sweet spot behind her ear.

"You're drunk, Ms. Chen." Lucy's body jerked slightly at the feel of his tongue against her sensitive skin, causing her ass to bump into his waist. His erection grew bigger, poking at Chen's ass. She let out a giggle, turning so she now faced him. She stood on her toes, tipping her head back so she could kiss the man.

"Who cares?" Lucy whined, tugging at Tim's shirt.

"You will tomorrow." Tim tried to reason with her, failing miserably.

"Sounds like tomorrows problem." Lucy smirked, pulling at his belt loops. She watched Tim remove his own shirt, revealing very chiseled abs.

"Couch?" Tim nodded to the sofa.

"I'm a lady Mr. Bradford, bed." Lucy giggled again, letting Tim snake both arms around her waist. Lucy latched her legs to his waist, letting the man carry her into the bedroom.

He stood with her in his arms for a minute, even after reaching the bedroom, his hands far too busy kneading her ass, and lips too busy kissing her neck, then her collarbone. He let Lucy down gently, watching as she fumbled with his jean's zipper. She was kneeled on the bed, pulling at his pants as he chuckled, with his hands at his waist. His view was perfect, she sat there with nothing but jeans on, and her hair on her back, which arched just enough so he could look at her ass as she wiggled around.

"You could've helped," Lucy fell back, Tim's jeans now pooled at his ankles. Her back was against the mattress, hair sprawled against her pillow, and one leg bent as she fiddled with her hands. She watched Tim shrug, a smirk on his admiring face as he crawled toward her.

"What? Not up for a challenge?"