Let's Continue

"Hi," Lucy started, after the two finally settled into the shop. Tim began driving, acknowledging with a small grin and a nod.

"Hey." His response was short, and dry, and not exactly what Lucy wanted to hear. She then noticed Tim had failed to turn on the dash's camera, and took the opportunity to speak freely. She made sure both their body cameras were off before starting.

"About last night.." Lucy turned her head, her hands on her lap. She watched Tim's eyes dart to the dash cam, then back to the street. She also noticed his grip tighten around the wheel and his jaw go sharper.

"I've been thinking." Lucy continued, and Tim's eyes gave a quick glance to her, a sign to continue.

"I meant what I said, I don't regret it, really. I just think that if.."

"That if it's something we keep coming back to then we need to continue?" Tim finished for her, his grip around the wheel becoming insanely tighter.

"Mhm," Lucy hummed, watching Bradford's face. She waited for him to agree, though he didn't say anything. He simply sat quietly, waiting for a few minutes to pass before reaching for the dashboard. He clicked on the camera, and looked over at Lucy, who seemed both confused and upset.

⊹ ⊹ ⊹

It was now end of shift, and Lucy scurried out of the locker room, catching a glimpse of Tim as he walked out of the station. She hurried after him, meeting him in the parking lot.

"Sir." Lucy spoke out, noticing an officer pass the two.

"Boot?"

They watched the man leave, then turned back to face each other.

"Go home, Chen. I'll send you my address." Tim spoke firmly, nodding her off once and then walking away. He entered his truck, rolling down his window and watching Lucy walk to her own car, his eyes tracing down to her round ass as her hips swayed with every step.