Tim's POV

"Fuck, Luce. Just like that."

The feeling of Lucy's mouth over the tip of my twitching cock had my balls tightening, and when she grabbed them with a cupped hand, I almost came right there.

Lucy hummed, pleased that she thought she had won me over. She single sensation made my skin hot, her gaze had been burning into mine. Fiery, brown eyes staring right back at me. Were her eyes always that big?

A few more swirls of her tongue and I would be screwed. She doesn't get to win that easily. Lucy pumped her hands faster, her tongue grazing beneath my length, against that one particular spot that made my cock twitch in her hand. Using my hand to hold her hair, I wrapped it around my fist again, pulling her away from me.

She gave a pout, her large eyes boring into mine as I tried to catch my breath. "Bed, now." I demanded, trying to hold onto whatever power the little slut hadn't sucked out of me yet.

It's like she knew exactly what I was thinking, because in that exact moment, she removed her pants, along with her shirt, leaving only her red, lace matching set. And I thought the pink was the best it got. Perhaps I could buy her one of these, maybe white, or black.

She wiggled her tight ass in the air, giggling behind that long hair of hers, curled in perfect waves. And with a single touch to her bare ass, she was whining for more. Slowly, I removed the thin layer covering her wet pussy, the fabric drenched as I grasped it in my hand. With no effort, my finger slipped inside her, the familiar scent of her arousal great enough to drive a man mad. Not that any man could have her like this, not anymore.

Desperate for more, the little angel pushed her ass back, feeling the erection that had practically been exploding out of my pants. "Tim, please," she whined, rubbing herself again my dick. My cock called for her, wanting the lips that sucked the damn life out of me not two minutes ago.

"For you, Luce." I fisted my length, teasing at her entrance. Her body jolted as my tip reached her clit, then slid back down. I positioned my head with her ready and wanting pussy, and she did the rest of the work, sliding me inside her.

Her warmth around me felt exhilarating, and right there I felt my balls tighten again. "You take me
in so good. Fuck-"

Lucy moaned, my eyes closing as I leaned into her body, my full length inside her. I pulled out, then thrusted again, hard.

Her scream echoed throughout the room, while my fingertips dug into her hips. She let her arms fall, her small hands clenching onto the bed sheets. Her back arched, and her waves of hair covered her back slightly. The sound of her arousal slapping against my skin made stomach tighten, and my hands quickly made way to her waist.

"Tim, I can't.." Lucy begged, her breathing becoming heavier and her panting quicker as I pummeled into her.

"Hold on. Okay, baby?" My eyes screwed shut, thrusting harder into her.

"Tim!" She screeched, her knuckles turning white as her body jumped. "Fuck, fuck, fuck." Her pussy's walls clenched around my dick, and I'd known she was close.

"Go on, come for me." I whispered, moving her hair behind her ear. I slowed my pace, watching her fall apart as her orgasm blew through her. Luce hummed, nuzzling her ass onto me. I fell apart not long after, and with one last push, she came all over me, like the good girl I knew she was.