Wake Up

"Nope. We shouldn't have slept together, and we'll keep it at that. If we don't tell anyone, we keep our jobs." Tim gave a sarcastic smile, then hopped into his car and drove off.

The words repeated in Lucy's head. She knew it had been wrong, very wrong, but she couldn't help but think about them continuing.

Lucy dipped her toes into the hot bath water first, letting her body slowly submerge. Her palms rubbed at her knees, slowly coming down to her thighs, then dangerously close to between her legs.

Then, her mind ran back to last night, with Tim. Her finger ran just slightly over her folds, using her other hand to reach for her phone. She typed in Tim's number, letting the device ring.

"Hello?" The line picked up, his voice had been low, as though he was sleeping.

She didn't bother to speak, simply holding the phone near her ear, her breath hitching as she slipped a finger inside herself.

"Hello?" Tim said into the phone again, his voice slower this time. She slipped another finger, her slow movements quickening - and accidentally she let out a groan, breaking the silence that grew over the call.

"Lucy?"

Lucy let out another sound at the sound of his rough voice.

"It's late." He reminded her. It'd been 11.

Lucy hummed as she slowed down her fingers, removing them as she snaked her hand up to her breast, cupping it gently as she set her phone at the edge of the tub. Her now free hand roamed to her thighs again.

"What are you doing up?" Again, no answer.

Lucy stuck in two fingers, her thumb rubbing over her sensitive clit. She let out a gasp, immediately covering her mouth. Her moans escaped through her hand, eyebrows curving as she tried hard to chase her orgasm.

"Lucy, are you touching yourself?"

"Hmm" Lucy finally responded, removing her thumb.

"What are you thinking about?" Tim husked, suddenly finding himself hard. He reached a hand down his shorts, running his cold hand down his lengthy cock.

"Last night, how good you made me feel." Lucy whined, closing her thighs with a hand still between them.

"I'm going to need a little more detail. Tell me exactly how I made you feel. What did I do?"

"I felt euphoric, like I was on a high. I felt like I was going to break down, but I also felt like it was just right. You knew exactly what to do, and I liked pleasing you, I liked the way your dick twitched at my bare touch, and I liked how you grabbed my ass. I really liked that part." Lucy smirked, fingering herself again.

"Your turn."

"Well, Chen, currently i'm picturing your pretty pink lips around my dick, sucking the absolute life out of me, just like you did last night. I'm craving the feel of your ass again, your skin felt amazing in my hands, like soft dough. And fuck, Chen, I want to kiss you. I want you to beg me to fuck you again, and to watch you cum for me, just like you did last night. How's that?" He spoke confidently, hand pumping his cock.

It was what finally snapped the knot in Lucy's stomach, because she came twice, both during Tim's confession. Her chest rose and fell, and her breath was unsteady as she slipped her fingers out. She let out a moan, followed by small hums as she listened again for Tom's voice; and as she tried to listen for Tim, she only heard small grunts and a moan or two escape. And after a few silent minutes, Tim came in his hand.

Great way to wake someone up.

"Feel relaxed yet?" Tim chuckled.

"Hm. No, but soon." She smiled, then hung up the phone. Had she really planned on sleeping with her T.O again? After just having phone sex with him?