Call It a Tie

"What? Not up for a challenge?" Bradford teased, running a finger along the lining of her bra.

"Whoever comes first.. loses." Lucy whispered into his ear, her hot breath against his neck.

Tim's jaw dropped immediately, only leaving Lucy with a bigger smile as she used all her weight to flip them both so she now laid on top of him. In shock, and some awe over the woman, he let her slide one hand down his chest, passing his abs and reaching the waistband of his black boxers. "I don't think you're winning this time," Lucy stated, pressing her small palm against his very large erection.

Tim's hands reached for her hips, quickly undoing the zipper at her jeans. She helped him remove the pants, pulling them over her ass and down her smooth legs.

One of his hands reached in between her thighs, immediately feeling a large pool in her panties. "I don't think you're winning this time." Tim teased back, admiring the matching panties to her bra.

Lucy straddled his lap again, arms hooking at his neck, their lips meeting again, this kiss much more passionate, and slow. His length rubbed against her panties, causing Lucy to moan into their kiss.

"Now? Please?" Lucy begged, biting Tim's lower lip, pulling him in for another kiss. Tim moved his hands from her hips to her ass, squeezing tightly as she  pulled down his boxers, perfect.

She reached for her own panties, moving them slightly and hovering over his length. She slowly lowered, a small moan escaping her lips as she struggled to take him all in. Tim exhaled, hands still holding tightly to her ass.

"Oh- fuck," Lucy breathed out. Her mouth shaped a perfect 0, and her eyebrows drew together as she made eye contact with Tim. Her face was perfect, her cheeks were a rosy pink, her lips a shade darker from their lips colliding. Her ass met his thighs again, and she slowly brought herself up, then back down. Tim guided her, beginning slowly.

Lucy eventually adjusted to his size, both her hands at his shoulders as her nails scratched at skin. The pink bra she wore was now discarded, carelessly thrown on the floor. Her tits bounced, hitting Tim's chest each time.

"Still think you're winning?" Tim tested, squeezing impossibly tighter at her red ass. Lucy moaned, nodding with a tired smile as she played with her nipple.

"Switch?" Lucy perked, slowing down slightly.

Tim hooked his arm around her waist, flipping them so she now laid on the bed.

Many minutes later, with both right at their edge, they shifted again so Lucy sat in his lap, this time with her back towards his front. One of Tim's hands grabbed at her tit, squeezing slightly, the other keeping her balanced at her waist. "Shit-" Tim's hot breath hit her neck, her hair to one shoulder. Lucy's goosebumps rising again. She bounced faster, her moans louder each time Tim whispered something dirty into her ear.

Finally, Lucy's walls around Tim's dick tightened, only making her go faster for the same feel. He maneuvered smoothly, the hand that previously held her at her waist now reaching her clit, gentle and slow.

"Right there.." Lucy groaned, tears forming at the corners of her eyes, screwing them shut. His fingers moved faster, the knot in Lucy's stomach finally snapping. At that same moment, Tim gave out, filling Lucy completely. Slowing his fingers, his other hand went to her shoulder as he helped Lucy ride out her orgasm.

Her head fell back, hitting Tim's shoulder as her chest rose and fell. The room suddenly felt very hot, and smelt of sex.

"Call it a tie?" Lucy suggested, turning her head to face Tim's neck. She planted a kiss, letting herself catch her breath.

"Sure," Tim rolled his eyes with a proud smile, palm against Lucy's stomach.