Use Your Words

She examined his room as he removed his own shirt. He was now only in a pair of soft, gray shorts. He was neat, and very organized - she noted.

"We'll give you a little leverage. Now, I'm going to ask you a question, and if your answer is wrong the shirt is going back on. Understand?"

"And if I'm right?"

"If you're right, I take something off. Deal?" It seemed easy enough, Lucy thought, he was only wearing shorts and underwear. Chen nodded her head, and watched Tim grab the binder he'd thrown on the bed.

"Reiste California's Penal Code: 470 D." Tim smirked, watching Lucy's face go a shade lighter.

"Oh.. um.."

"Quickly. From beginning to end."

"Every person who, with the intent to defraud.." Lucy paused, squeezing her hands.

"Continue."

"..falsely makes, alters, forges, or counterfeits, utters, publishes.." Lucy paused again, she looked up at Tim, whose face held no expression. "..passes or attempts of offers to pass, as true and genuine, any of the following items, knowing the same to be false, altered, forged, or counterfeited, is guilty of forgery." Lucy smiled up surprisingly at him, and he jerked his head in a way that signed for her to move closer.

"Good." Tim nodded, Lucy inching toward him. She could feel his breath on her face as she stared into his eyes, and the sudden dark blue softened as his eyes finally met hers.

Lucy ran a hand across his abdomen, her small, cold hand giving Tim goosebumps. "Can I?" Lucy looked back up, her finger tracing the indents of his abs.

"Use your words, Lucy." Lucy's knees would've buckled if it weren't for Tim's hands on her forearms, large hands feeling the fabric of her shirt.

"Can I touch you?" She'd never spoken like this, beside their phone call. She simply didn't like how it sounded coming from her, but it seemed to result in a praise from Tim, at least she thought, as he would let out a small smirk.

Tim nodded, eyes filled with lust as he watched Lucy get on her knees, running her hands along his waistband. She pulled down the shorts, met with the bulge of his hard-on peeking through his underwear. Her eyes widened, suddenly reminded exactly of Tim and her's first encounter.

She reached out a hand, using a single finger to rub at the bulge, earning a grunt from Tim. He quickly grabbed her wrist, letting her eyes meet his again.

Tim raised a brow, watching Chen's lips slowly form into a pout. The small action brought Tim's mind to fucking her mouth again, coaching her. Screw it.

He ran his hands down her hair, meeting her jawline. His thumb glided over her lips, her large eyes testing every bit of composure he had left as she looked up at him. Gently, he put his thumb between her lips, her tongue swirling. "Open," Tim told, pushing down on her teeth.

Lucy's eyebrows curved as she opened her mouth, impatient and desperate as she waited for him to continue.