4.past...

This chapter contains sensitive topics( suicide, depression)

DOMONIQUE'S POV
THE NEXT DAY
2:30pm

" Alright the activity is on the board , mi want it by the end of class, do it in pairs" Ms. Rowe said , she's one of my mother's friends.

" Ms.Rowe can can i do it idividually?" i heard tavia say . yes mi find out ar name .

Ms.Rowe signalled for her to come to her desk.

" still shy shy ?" she asked sofly but i was close enough to hear

"ano shy mi just prefer to stay by myself and plus i dont know any of them" Tavia told Ms.Rowe.

" Taniesha a really yuh mumma, same way suh she did stay inna highschool too,an tav nuh baddu start wid dat , mi know yuh from yuh born till now and a same way yuh dark, nah seh yuh fi guh force up ina people tho" Ms.Rowe stated.

Taniesha , Taniesha ... nuh mi mada fren dat too.

" yuh memba Dhalia , mi an yuh mada other friend?" she asked tavia

"yh" she nodded.

"He's her son" she said poiting at me , Tavia looked in my diection and her eyes widened.

" he's Domonique?!" she know me? i smiled inwardly ,only time mi glad mi madda sidung an chat mi wid ar friend dem.

" yes and guh work wid him , guh mek waa fren"

" him have a partner already" she looked back to Natoya . I quicky pushed away a boy i was going to work with. " guh find somebody else"

natoya looked back at me seeing no one there" yave partna?"

" no" i replied "gwaan" she nugged tavia. she stood there and we held deep eye contact .

Ar eye dem cute ,almond shaped with long lashes and the likkle light a shine pan it mek ar eyes a glisten.

Ms.Rowe looking back and fourth between us with a shocked expression then laughed. Snapping us out of whatever trance we were in.

Natoya a loose couple screw man, weh she a laugh bout?

"go "she nugged Tavia again still laughing uncontrolably.

"Hi" said sitting down at the seat beside mine.

" Yuh good " i asked, is it getting hot in here or a jus me. dem need some ac a deh school yah.

"Yh" she replied smiling a bit.

" so theres 10 question, they look easy" she said looking at the board. " i'll do the first five you do the others"

" Alright"

after about ten minutes she was already finished with her part and i was on my last question.Smart too?

" we ca not escape, we can not come out , MaMaa !" some ones phone went off braking the silence of the classroom everyones head turning to the boy i was previosly going to work with.