22.'baby mada'

1 month later

1 month later...

📍Kendal Road, Mandeville, Manchester.

Tavia's home

Friday 9:47pm

TAVIA'S POV

" Bend daht ass ova , let da coochie breeze, shake da ass b*tch , hand on yo knees , hands on you knees." Played loudly from my brothers room.

I spun in bed for the millionth time , trying to find comfort while also trying to block out Tyreek's 'babymada' having another one of her Sexy Red sessions.

Mi can't do dis nuh more, not a rass.

I flew out of bed drapping the robe around me while putting on my fluffy slippers.

This is really getting out of hand.

So, about three weeks ago Tyreek decided to move her in because her mom kicked her out and he said he wouldn't be at home most of the time and he doesn't want to leave her alone at his house.

Mommy was very upset to say the least.

Probably even more because they found out she wasn't actually pregnant.

But she try cover it bout 'the absolute ghetto, like imagine me having a third child'

Oh please.

But anyways I was quite happy to meet Talecia, excited to be an aunt , even more so to be apart of the journey.

Be she just had to come and burst my bubble.

I knock on the door, but she probably didn't hear from the music blasting.

I knocked a second , and a third time much louder and she finnaly opened the door.

" heeeyy bitch" she giggled shaking her ass .

She is very beautiful, face card nyam, body right everything , she literally have the hour glass figure. Angle.

Only if she had better characteristics. Sigh.

I gave a sweet tight lipped smile" Again , its just Tavia , I don't really like people calling me outside of my name,especially anything derogatory, but I was wondering if you could turn down the music a bit"