21.Anything mi man seh..

October 14 , Tuesday

📍Manchester High, Mandeville, Manchester

TAVIA'S POV

Dominique and I have just arrived at school. Yes people di bwoy mek mi stay with him , i told daddy i was staying with Si and mommy dropped of my uniform early this morning while going to one of her stores.

He closed the car with the fob key and tried opening the door to double check before placing his bag on his back properly.

We're both wearing a matching cookie monster Sprayground and kickers.

I honestly don't like this shoes, big and heavy pan mi foot, not to mention how it sounds like I'm marching every time I walk.

He stood infront of me looking at me from head to toe.

Handing me his wallet and kerchief that was in his hand he spoke"hold this fimmie" .

I took it from him as he proceeded to undo my tie and redid it properly then swiped his thumb over my edges.

" mine yuh pull dem up enuh" I pointed a finger at him warningly.

Chuckling he just kissed my forehead.

" what class yuh have before lu.." Before he could finish Ms. Clumpert's loud voice interrupted us. She is our vice principal, a stout dark skinned lady, jerry curled hair and I'm sorry but she shape like a inverted triangle.

" young man , you know that hair length is not appropriate for school, this is a learning institution of discipline, this , this" she reached up to touch his hair.

Watch yah?

Nico stepped closer to her " if yuh nuh waah guh home to yuh husband today yuh touch it"

She retracted her hand swiftly in fear , holding them at her side.

" you young kids now a days" she spoke up under her breath, looking at Dominique's hand around my waist.

" talk up weh yaah seh nuh lady" Nico challenged.

Yuh know seh him want mi get inna trouble doe?

" um, o-oh nothing" she chuckled nervously before giving me a nasty look.

" you can meet me in my office , now"

Suh a me shi have strength for?

" Sure" I replied walking behind her and Dominique followed.

I shook my head at him letting him know I was good by myself.

He nodded " call mi if anything " I nodded before blowing a kiss at him.

He dramatically acted as if it was a bullet to his heart , flying backwards clutching his chest .

I giggled before hurrying of to the ogres office.