8. likkle pitney ting

TAVIAS POV

TAVIAS POV

THURSDAY ~2:57pm

I was sitting in Ms.Rowe's class feeling bored of this world. She was not teaching , just skipping through slides and we were now watching a recording of the content. The Indian accent of the person in the video playing though the speakers is so drawled out. At this point it's painful to even listen.

"Alright, deh man yah voice a get annoying,y'all can leave , just read over the Power point slides and Mi want the drafts for the IAs bright and early Monday morning." MS.Rowe spoke up seemingly frustrated because she was supposed to read over our AI drafts and return them on Monday but the students did not turn them in. The six form coordinator not even like ar already , them pitney yah just aguh mek life hard fi di poor lady.

Sigh

I looked down at Domonique .

Him well comfortable eeh.

We were in the back of the class, our seats aligned with each other, his head was resting on my lap and his face was covered with his note book.

My hand was playing in his soft ,curly hair admiring its texture and feel.

Bwoy hair nice though.

"Domonique " i whispered to him tapping his cheek lightly.

"Hmm" he spoke waking up, his voice gruff and deep.

Gyal wet up yah now!

Lifting his head he smiled and took his phone from out his pocket checking the time. "B, yuh could'n mek mi sleep likle more,10 minutes before class done enuh" he complained.

I rolled my eyes playfully and chuckled" put up yuh book an come gwaan home"

weh him eva a get this b thing from?

" mom said she's coming to pick me up " i said after checking my phone and taking it off silent.

" everyday somebody comes fi pick u up" he mumbled almost inaudibly.

" ah " he kissed my forehead.

Still getting the butttterrrfliieess! aah!

He hissed his teeth standing up to stretch. I shook my head and took up his book and pen to put in his bag.

Too touches.

Why him bag feel suh heavy?

Ignoring the thought i opened it and closed it immediately after shoving the book in there. My eyes widened and my heart raced.

What if they did unexpected bag searches today.

" Nico, why do you have a gun? on campus?!" i whisper shouted, now feeling afraid. Not because of him or the fact that he has a gun , but the fact that he could get caught with it.