20. Well obviously

TAVIAS POV

TAVIAS POV

Same day

I told my mother goodbye once more as I saw her drive out of the parking lot,  Hit an run by Shensea blasting through her speakers.

Mi nuh know a who an ar stills cause she done know daddy have ar lock dung fi life.

But anyways my man, my bubi, my bae, my man that cried for me , my m..

The man weh fi give yaah kunk inn a yuh big farrid stills, my subconscious  rolled her eyes.

What was I supposed to do?, if I don't feel wanted or necessary somewhere mi a cut ,simple as dat.

Kmt.

His cologne filled my nostrils , I think the is the YSL one, he always smells good though,  that's another thing I love about him.

He put the car in drive , his tonned muscles flexing, and his arm tattooes visible as he was only wearing a white merino and Hilfiger shorts.

A half done 'spliff' was behind his ear and I just now noticed how red his eyes were along with the lighter and weed grinder in his lap.

I started getting a bit nervous, should I apologize for having him worrying or ..

" First thing mi waah explain Mi woulda neva cheat pan yuh, an mi tell yuh dat already,  mi naago deh wid nuh two smady one time eitha , cause dat a f*ckry, Lee a mi cousin, blood related,  yuh zeet?, plus she a lesbian , if anything mi fi try a hide you from ar." 

I turned and looked out the window not knowing how to respond or even what to say to him, a shame mi shame right now, guh see how mi look like this big ,ediat, insecure ,obsessed girlfriend to the girl deh now.

I huffed out a breath sighing as he parked the car on the side of the road.

Next thing I knew, I was in his lap straddling him as he held a firm grip around my neck , just staring into my eyes.

I was startled by the sudden movement and harshness and his eyes became hooded and lacked the usual playful spark.

" Don't try that f*ck wid mi again, think before yuh do stupid shit yer mi a tell yuh?! " I nodded and I could feel between my thighs pulsating and heat rushing through my body .

How getting roughed up become a turn on to mi and since when?

He smirked and brougt his lips closer to my neck brushing his lips against" kink unlocked?" he chuckled a bit.

I guess so.

The agonizing feeling came again , the need to feel him against me.

"Horny?" he asked , I think that's the word yes, I nodded buring my head into his neck then kissed it.

" And wah yuh want mi do bout it?" he smirked again , while his hand trailed to my ass.

It nuh nuff  but it enough fi him grab up.