18.honey roasted

VOTE

Thank you guys so much for 2k reads🤗, like how uno get mi suh far I decided to give an early update, love uno💋

" Greg don't tell mi nuh foolishness!" I spoke vexedly at Greg who was trying to take Dominique's side.

" Sorry boss, its just that you don't really know the story enuh?, plus him suppose to worried right now , cause yuh just leff suh" I hissed my teeth.

" mi nuh waah hear dat" I shook my head and looking in the rear view mirror at my puffy eyes.

" mi have waah nephew still boss, waah nice likkle church ute , head shine and everything , mi can set uno up" he joked.

I love his humor.

And for the first time since the car ride I laughed softly as the tears still continued.

I woke up to Greg tapping my shoulder " boss, we reach."

" Tavia mi name" I told him for atleast the millionth time.

He nodded .

Everything that lead up to this came back to me and my mood fell again.

I stepped into the living room to see Mommy and Daddy cuddling while they slept and Netflix asking if they're still watching.

I started climbing the stairs then heard Tyreek in his room playing a video game.

I went and took a shower before going out to look at myself.

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions too quickly for real..

But that still doesn't get rid of the fact my feelings got hurt , if he had even introduced me I wouldn't have reacted like this.

Now look at my eyes and nose; how red and puffy they are.

A tear slid down my cheek again.

I walked to Ty's room opening it without knocking and sat beside him laying my head on his shoulder.

He saw my face and his face held confusion and anger before it softened and he rubbed my arm." Waah talk?"

I shook my head no.

He nodded " well a afta two suh try get some sleep."

I climbed up on his bed and he tucked me in.