23.Hide n' seek done.

Sunday 10:49am

Sunday 10:49am

Tavia's POV

" like stick brake off inna yuh ears enuh?" I whisper shouted at Dominique through the phone as I looked through the window of my bedroom to see one of his cars coming in the drive way.

" relax nuh b" he hissed his teeth" a how long yuh did a plan fi continue this hide an seek f*ckry?, Weh Yuh fada aguh do beat yuh?"

I pouted my lips feeling my eyes sting with tears" wait, wait nuh,.alright we can tell him tomorrow then, but not now please??"

He sighed frustrated," man goodly know already Tav just easy nuh?"

Why deh likkle bwoy here suh hard to deal wid?

" El O?!, I am not mentally prepared to have that conversation with him, just imagine how awkward it aguh be!, and him aguh look pan mi different,..mi naah guh be him likkle princess nuh more and don't mek mi start pan the sex conversation now" I exasperatedly sighed.

" but all a that aguh happen eventually suh why not get it over with from now and done?" He asked and I could hear the car engine turn off.

" yuh naah get the point bredda" as soon as the words left my mouth I regretted it.

" a who yaah talk to?, no... weh yuh just call mi? Matta a fact-" he hung up the call and I rushed down the stairs before he could come and cause problem.

Mi cyaah badda enuh. Chro!

I went down to see Talecia opening the door while holding a cup of ice in her hand as she chewed on a cube.

She apologized yesterday , mommy hasn't forgiven but has chosen to tolerate her presence.

" oh , waah mi call somebady?"

" no dat good " Nico spoke stepping in.

Daddy came down then smiled seeing Dominique " waah gwaan yute?" He fist bumped him.

" deh yah innuh, waah have a word wid yuh zeen" he glanced at me.

" if yuh tell him mi an you aguh fight " I mouthed to him warningly, be chuckled a bit before he and Daddy went of to the back yard.

I looked over at Talecia, crushing the ice between her teeth with a smile spread all over her lips" y'all are so cute, but so obvious its a shame " she giggled waddling her way to the kitchen , refilling her cup with ice cubes.

I shook my head at her with a small smile . The same time Tyreek came into the kitchen .., putting down MY chalk cup into the sink.

" Tyreek a mi cup dat mongrel?!" I slapped his head back .

I jumped up on him holding him into a head lock and we tussled around the kitchen laughing and play fighting.

"Mommy come get yuh goblin off a mi" he cried out to our mother who also entered the kitchen to wash up her used dish.