24.cyaah serious

A few days later~Thursday

11:22am

📍School( Manchester High School)

Tavia's POV

" Students form time is for you to complete outstanding assignments, type your IA's and reflect upon some very questionable decisions y'all make in your young lives" our form teacher said sighing then look at my classmates Shanelle and Rayonna .

" Not to be in the corridors vaping" she held up the small pink tube looking at them disappointedly.

The other students just sat back watching , a group of girls they used to be friends with giggling and others paying attention to their phones , very much like Dominique..., with his hand under my blouse through the side of my skirt tunic .

" uno guh sit down " Ms finally dismissed them holding her forehead ,frustration evident as she shewed them away.

Feel it fi ar, that's why mi could a neva be teacher.

Child psychiatrist all the way.

But them Pitney here just so immature, acting worst than my grade seven class that I council.

Speaking about them , I need to go check on my babies.

I just hope they are behaving themselves.

" yuh hear weh mi seh?" Nico asked looking at me and I raised an eyebrow at him.

" sorry mi zone out , what did you say?" I questioned chuckling.

" I asked , what are you doing this evening" he repeated his question taking his hand out of my close and ziping the side of my uniform, good thing we always at the back .

" well.." I said starting to think about what I had to do.

" just an assignment due Tuesday, I started already, did plan fi finish it today, why?" I inspected his face as the little glow of the sun reaching his face contoured it perfectly.

" stop eye f*ck mi" he smiled showing his dimples.

" but, mi did a wonder if yuh want guh pan a date?" He questioned while running his hand over the cornrows.

Mi know him nuh use di sumn enuh?, by Satdey him head pull up.

But let's not focus on that, my focus was on The ring on his engagement finger but on his right hand , mi just love see him wear it.

Future husband!, aaahh!

" yuh know we would a make some cute ass mixed babies" the words slipped from my mouth before any thought was put into it, even earning a questioning look from my classmate, Jada-kay before she giggled turning around.