3.SHAME!, SHAME A KILL MI!

TAVIA'S POV

I woke up to see it was minutes before my alarm would go off. i just sat up rubbing my eyes yawning and settling at the edge of the bed staring of into space before finally getting up to get ready to go back to prison.

I brushed my teeth hopping into the shower. water nice mn. I got out then did my skincare, moisturized and put on deodorant before heading for my undergarments already hanging in the closet beside my uniform.

Putting them on i wrapped my self in a robe after to do my hair.

i decided on placing my small twists into a low ponytail with a pink ribbon . me want mi mada tell mi fi tek of da ribbon yah today

hear bad gyal

i finished my look with some simple edges at the front.

I then head to the kitchen , as soon as i passed the hall i could smell the aroma of Frech Toast and scrambled eggs with fried ripe plantains

I then head to the kitchen , as soon as i passed the hall i could smell the aroma of Frech Toast and scrambled eggs with fried ripe plantains. My mother makes it for every "back to school monday" its a family tradition at this point.

"Morning my baby" she said coming to give me a kiss on the cheek" Tyreek will bring you to school and back home in the evening also" she stated sharing our breakfast.

Sighing i rolled my eyes" him embarassing enuh mommy" i whined taking the plate of food she was handing me.

"Who embarassing? " tyreek asked taking out one of my plantains out of my plate. Speak of the devil.

Slapping his hand away i said" weh yuh buy house fah if yuh aguh eva deh yah?"

"gwaan chat, a u same one aguh call 2 weeks from now,how yuh miss mi" kmt, i rolled my eyes then continued eating.

Mommy laughed then handed Tyreek his plate. " uno hurry up too, yuh cant late for the first day" she said then kissed my forehead,
---------------------------------------------

Now in my room all ready, i did a quick once over of my uniform and hair, spraying on some perfume before heading out to meet Tyreek in the garage,

I saw he was going for the Mark X keys. great! Attetion on the first day. I planned to go , learn , and come back home, now him guh tek up dis fi go mek nise. sigh.