19.Faux amis

TAVIA POV

TAVIA POV

" when you close your eyes do you picture me ?, and when you fantasize ,am I you fantasy?, well now you knooowwww,.. now I'm free" I sang to Billie Eillish song feeling the music course through me as I hit every note.

After taking the whole day yesterday to relax my mind I'm still feeling blue , but me not stopping from school for no dumb reason.

I sprits on more perfume doing a once over in the mirror before taking up my plain black Jansport bag along with a black Psycho bunny hoodie cause Mandeville is cold and Winter is also approaching.

'Winter is approaching' just sound like sumn a old white oman would a seh?

I greeted Mommy and Daddy in the kitchen interrupting their make out session.

" act like big people man" I rolled my eyes at them.

" Likkle girl gweh nuh" mommy giggled like a little teenage girl .

I hummed taking out a peanut Supligen from the fridge.

I need to do better I haven't had a proper home cooked meal in days .

Hopefully they don't notice.

They scrutinized me, probably trying to scope out my emotions .

Tyreek came in the kitchen " yuh good , want mi drop yuh?"

He raised an eyebrow when I shook my head.

" mommy can you take me?" I turned to her. I just think I need a females opinion or just to vent.

" sure babes" she smiled.

" give me a minute please " I spoke softly and she nodded.

I went back to my room for my vitamin supplements, squish ball and red pen and book.

We back to this stage.?:

The feeling of loneliness consuming you, but you put on the facade as if you're happy all by yourself;

How you prefer to be alone naturally, but in fact, its the fear of people hurting you driving you to that conclusion.

The fear that you're only being used or when they've got what they wanted they'll leave.

Maybe I should write that in my book, its the sad truth ,but it hurts to admit that.

Or maybe I'm just overreacting about the whole situation.

" T" I heard my mothers voice behind the door.

I didn't even realise I was crying until she called.

I sniffled and she rushed to my side.

" Baby wamn to yuh?" He face softened as she buried my head onto her shoulder and I cried once more.

" um , can I skip school today?" Mi nuh waah guh school fi bawl infront nobadi.