15."Guchi"

TAVIA POV

TAVIA POV

"No ,no ,no, no" I panicked as the car swerved.

I trembled in fear and frustration taking the steering wheel in my hands from where I was seated in the passengers seat, turning left to pull over the car. I successfully parked on the side of the road.

Dominique is still out and I don't know what to do, I can't call daddy cause how would I explain why I was with Dominique?, Tyreek is in Westmoreland for some reason and I can't get to Rajay or Quenton.

I may seem calm but right now I'm shaking like a leaf, I'm worried as to why he passed out , I have a learners license but not with me, how will I even get him out the drivers side.

I let out whale as tears streamed down my face.

My eyes and nose felt puffy as I tried my best to remain calm.

I could feel my head pulsating and my breath quicken.

Tavia calm dung else the two a uno aguh dead.

I took deep breaths in and wiped my tears but it was no use as they kept streaming down.

I got out of the car from my side going to his ,sniffling.

I opened his door

 and also the back one

" Dominique?!, why yaah do this ?!" I continued to cry.

I tapped his cheek before checking if he was breathing and for a pulse.

He was breathing and I could feel his pulse but I noticed swelling around his mouth.

What?

I don't know how I did it but I got him to the back seat , he was gaining consciousness a bit " Tav, mi epi-,epi-" .

I tapped his cheek " Dominique stay wid mi nuh, what are you saying?!" I cried and hit his chest.

What if he dies?

I stared at him letting all the negative thoughts consume me before snapping out of it.

Mi man need mi right now , I'm gonna drive to that dammn hospital !