7.comfy

TAVIA'S POV

TAVIA'S POV

THE NEXT DAY~AT SCHOOL

Its now lunch period for seniors and I'm going to sit with Dominique and his friends, fingers crossed they'll like me.

Last night I cried myself to sleep because of Tyreek and I's argument, if you can even call it that. I hate when people perceived me as bad or a liar or anything negative but I meant it when I said That's not going to happen cause Nico feels like someone I should cherish , his calming demeanor  and semi carefree personality makes me want to live a little or actually live for the moment and do fun things like every body else. I ain't about to just up an left that friendship because of Ty.

You go gurl!

After ordering a Banana chips and a orange Box juice I looked around the cafeteria to spot him.

I saw him and his friends in a seat near the corner away from the croud, yes that's a good table. His eyes were already on me and I smiled walking over there but now getting nervous a bit.

Mumma a jus two new people yaah siddung side a , yuh not even affi guh inna nuh long convo my subconscious rolled her eyes.

I ignored her and went on my way . As soon as I reached the table his eyes dropped to my 'lunch' then frowned.

" hi" I spoke softly , greeting his friends .

They just sat there grinning .

Dem righted?

They seem to have snapped back into it.

" Waah gwaan?" The dark skinned one asked but more of a way as replying.

The other one held his hand out to fist bump but his thumb was also up confusing me.

I frowned but bumped his fist either way.

He look at his friend then they both look at me laughing.

He asked " yuh nuh know fi touch it off?"

I frowned once again then blushed in embarrassment at the realization. I always see Daddy do this with some of his workers.

Nico slapped him in the back of his head glaring" leave ar"

I smiled and sat down right beside him.

Yaah mussi roll on ,katch up unda the man arm suh

" hi Nico " I said hugging him .

Mi Eva smell good ma... friend.

His friends gave him a questioning look at the nickname.

Nico cleared his throat and I eased up. " Dis is Tavia" He said pointing at me.

He pointed at the Dark one" Scooby" then the next " Crabs"