Chapter-1

Author's Pov
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ahmer and Abrar both were sitting beside Azhar who was panting hard,while looking at the LED.His face started to sweat but before he could tense up more,Ahmer turned off the LED.

Azhar"Dekha,How was he driving?Baap ka toh koi ehsaas hi nahi chahe mar hi jaye"

Ahmer"Baba kaisi baatein bol rahe ho,please relax you know he is pro,nothing will happen to him aur agar woh slow chalaye ga toh jeete ga kaise?Aap bhi na,please relax ho jao warna aap ki tabiyat kharab ho jaye gi"

He said in a calm tone even though he was scared to see his brother like that but he can't act like that in front of his Baba who looked already scared and Mad.

Azhar"aik baar ane dy ghar charu ga nae isse"

Abrar"Han han mat chorna first take some breath"

He said and checked his Blood pressure and sigh heavily,Ahmer rubbed Azhar's back who was shivering in fear.

Abrar"Bhai please relax your BP already high don't make things worst otherwise I give you shots then don't complàin"

Azhar glare at him angrily and snatch medicines from his hands and gulp it but he was in pain his heart paining like someone stab him,Azhar saw his condition and thought to himself"You are gone Ihram"He give support to Azhar and take him to room.

On the other hand,Asher who was shouting and whistling while standing between crowd,All girls drooling over one Man who come out from the car and ran hand in hairs,Some girls fell on Asher who roll his eyes but smile at his brother proudly,he run toward ground,Ihram saw him and open his arms for him,Asher jump on him and hug him tightly.

Asher"bhai you are the best,aapne toh kamaal kar dia,Umahhh"

He kisses his all over face,Ihram smiles softly and pinches on his nose but he stops,his blood starts to boil when he hears his rivals rubbish,Asher senses the tension and cups Ihram's face.

Asher"Bhai aaj koi fight nahi please,let's go,I want to go home"

He showed his puppy eyes to Ihram who clenched his teeths and nodded but he stopped.

"Iss baar toh tu jeet gaya magar agli baar main bhi dekhta hu tu kaise jeet paye ga"

Ihram turned to the boy and punched him hard.Everyone gasped.

Girls"Come on Ram punch him,oh God he look so hot in anger"

Asher rolls his eyes at them and back hugs Ihram like babies,Ihram closes his eyes.

Asher"let's go please"

He said in a baby voice,Ihram pushed him away and started to walk out,Asher made faces and ran behind him.

Ihram was sitting inside his car on the back seat while Asher was sitting on his lap and playing with his shirt,and telling him about his race how he enjoying everything but,Ihram was lost in his own thoughts,Asher saw him lost and gritted his teeths and cup his face.

Asher"Jab main baat kar raha hu then your attention must be on me only on me,Understand?"

He said in anger but looking too cute,Ihram nodded with a tight smile,Asher was going to ruffle his hair but Ihram grabbed his hands angrily.

Ihram"kitni baar kaha hai mere baalo ko mat tang kia kar,samjh ni ati"

He said angrily,Asher slapped his chest and started to fake cry.

Asher"you love your hairs more than me?How can you be so mean?"

Ihram"Asher you know na I don't like when someone tries to mess with my hair then why do you always do this?"