Chapter-15

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram turned back and became shocked when he saw Azhar standing there with folded hands.

Azhar:”Kuch poocha hai main ne batana pasand karenge?”He asked in a serious tone,Ihram opened the door,Azhar clenched his fists and started to shout but stopped and frowned when Ihram turned back and locked the door.

Azhar:”Yeh kya hai?Akhir tum kar kya rahe ho?”This time he asked in a calm tone,Ihram made faces and hugged the Pizza boxes tightly.

Ihram:”Pizza order kiya tha apne liye aap sab toh mujhe kuch acha khane ko de nahi rahe toh socha main apna hi mangwa leta hu”Now Azhar stood there with huge open mouth.

Ihram:”Baba please aap chachu aur Bhai ko mat batana please,mera dil kar raha hai na khane ko”He said in a pleading tone,Azhar sigh.

Azhar:”Yaha aao”Ihram gulped and shook head as no,Azhar glared at him and he went near him,Azhar snatched the box from his hand and started to walk to his room.

Azhar:”Mil k khate hai aaja”Ihram jumped on Azhar’s back and kiss his cheek who smile.They enter the room and lock the door,both sat on the bed and started to enjoy their pizza but Azhar just staring at Ihram who smiling,he blink his tears,when Ihram going to take 4th slice Azhar grab his hand.

Ihram:”Baba!!!”He whined,Azhar placed the slice back and covered the box.

Azhar:”Bahut hai itna kahi phir se takleef ho gai toh?Baqi subha kha lena”Ihram made faces but he run toward washroom,Azhar shut his eyes close very well know what is happening with him,he place box on side table,Ihram come back and wipes mouth and sat beside Azhar and hug him.

Azhar:”You ok?”Ihram nodded and snuggled into a hug.

Ihram:”Baba aik baat karni hai,karu?”Azhar smiled at him.

Azhar:”Han bol na kya chahiye?”Ihram rolled his eyes and sat properly.

Ihram:”Bhai ki shadi kar do na please acha shadi nahi toh koi engement koi toh function rakh lo ghar par please,uss k baad mera treatment start ho jaye ga aur phir pata nahi kya ho,mera matlab phir main bahut thak jaau ga,aur sahi se enjoy nahi kar paau ga please please”Azhar lay on the bed and pull him on top.

Azhar:”Jo tu chahy ga wohi ho ga ab soja”Ihram smiled and closed his eyes,Azhar patted his back and lost in his thoughts.

Azhar:”Tu aik baar theek ho phir dekh kaise sidha karta hu bahut bakwas karne lag gaya hai idiot”He gritted his teeths and tightened his grip around Ihram who hissed.

Ihram:”Baba jaan loge kya?”Azhar becomes shocked and his grip loosen.He places kisses on his head and apologises.

Next Morning Ahmer opened his eyes and smiled and looked down at the baby who was hugging him tightly and wished him Good morning.

Asher:”Good Morning bhai”Ahmer screams and pushes him aside,Asher sits on the bed and rubs his eyes cutely,Ahmer who place hand on chest.

Ahmer:”Tum,Ihram?Ihram kaha hai”Asher becomes shocked when both look at each other and run outside, both bumped into Abrar who falls on the couch.

Abrar:”Ankhe hai k button,Ahh mommy”He groans in pain and glares at them.

Abrar:”Ab ghorte raho gy k uthaao gy bhi”Both apologise and help him.

Asher:”Chachu bhai bhaag gy ghar se”

Ahmer:”Aby o Kuch bhi,Chchu aisa nahi hai”

Abrar:”Toh kaisa hai kuch bolo bhi yeh aise bakwas karte raho gy?”