Epilogue❣

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

6 Months Later💅💅

One beautiful lady sitting in front of Mirror and applying Red Lipstick on her lips,she put the lipstick back and check herself in mirror,she smile and comb her silky and long hairs but then she become more happy when she heard knock on door,she turn but become little bit angry.

Asher:”Hehe aap ko kya laga bhai hai?”She rolled her eyes and started to stare at the watch.

Asher:”Abhi tak nahi aye kya?Baba bhi puch rahe the,acha aap gussa mat ho abhi ajy gy”

Minal:”Main gussa nahi hu chote Khan,bas pareshan hu isse kaha bhi tha k time se ajy Baba ko ab kya kahu gi agar poocha toh?”Asher smiles and pulls her cheeks.

Asher:”Aww meri pyari Bhabhi aap itni tension q leti hu woh khud hi Baba se deal kar le gy”He smirked and she giggled and wrapped arms around him walk out of the room.

Azhar was sitting in his room while checking some files and then he heard a small knock on the door,he took off his glasses and put them on the table.

Azhar:”Come in”He said in cold voice and give file to Ahmer who set his shirt sleeves.But then room door open and Ihram look at them with innocent eyes,Azhar gritted his teeths and give him signal to come close,Ihram took steps toward them but stop by Ahmer.

Ahmer:”Close the door first,tumhari biwi tumhare rota sune yeh acha thori lage ga”Ihram gulp and look at Azhar with puppy face.

Ihram:”Yaar galti ho gayi,ab se bina bataye nahi jaau ga sachi”

Azhar:”Han han tum ne kaha aur hum ne maan liya,tujhe pata tha na k aaj tera opintment hai is k bawajud tu q gaya ghar se baahir,aur woh bhi bina bataye”He said angrily,Ihram look down with pout.

Ihram:”Acha theek hai na bhool gaya tha ab kya karu”

Ahmer:”Bhool tu bhool gaya?Abhi aik thapar lagy ga na sab yaad aayenge idiot”Ihram looks at him and rolls his eyes,Ahmer clenches his fists.

Ahmer:”Baba aap iss ko samjhao gy k main apni zubaan mein samjhau?”Azhar stands up from the couch and goes near Ihram who steps back,he patted his shoulder,Ihram shut his eyes and thought that his Baba was going to beat him but he opened his eyes with a confused face,Azhar placed a kiss on his cheeks and opened the door.

Azhar:”Tu hi samjha le baap ki toh suni nahi ho sakta Bhai ki samjh ajy”He walked out from the room and locked the door from outside,Ihram stood there in shock.

Ahmer:”Ji beta ji yahan aaye,toh kya bol rahe the tum bhool gaye hum,Apna treatment koi bhulta hai kya”He goes near him and pull him from the arm and whack him hard on his back,Ihram put hand on mouth and hissed.

Ihram:”Yaar pagal ho kya?Main shadi shuda hu kuch toh khayal karo meri biwi kya sochy gi?”Ahmer once again whacked him but this time Ihram let out yelp and glared at Ahmer.

Ahmer:”Jo bhi ho ho gi toh woh bahut khush k uss k nalaik shohar ki pitaai ho rahi hai”He said and whacked him one more time,Ihram jumped and rubbed his poor butt.

Ihram:”Ah yaar lag rahi hai Baba….”He calls Azhar who has already left from there,Ahmer goes near the table and takes the laptop and gives it to Ihram who stares at the laptop.

Ihram:”Dona hai?”He asked innocently Ahmer to grab his arm and drag him to the corner.

Ahmer:”Abhi yeh haath mein pakar,raise your hands aur khara reh jab tak main yeh file complete na kar lu”He said in stren voice and sat on the couch,Ihram become shocked and walk behind him like lost puppy.