Chapter-13

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Azhar was sitting in front of one window and staring outside where kids playing happily,he saw a lot of people who were smiling from heart,His eyes don’t have any emotions he just sat there without any emotion,he remember the night how his beloved wife and Son leave them.He remember how fast he drive which caused him to lose his precious ones,He can’t forget this night.He remember how his sons scream out in pain,he remember how his wife covered in blood.

A 6 year old Hashir sitting on his Mom's lap and playing with cards,while Asher sleeping on Ahmer’s lap and Ihram who was sitting on the back seat and staring outside he is moody and rudie from childhood,he always live by himself,Azhar who was driving with not too slow speed.

Amara:”Azhar kya kar rahe hai Ahista chalaye bache hai sath mein”She scolded him,Azhar rolled his eyes and ran hand in hair.

Azhar:”Come on Biwi ji you know na who I am?”Amara made faces,Azhar chuckled yup Azhar also a supportman,he loves racing a lot after business car racing is 3rd love of course his first love/priority is his wife and sons.He just ignore her and ruffled Ahmer’s hair,Azhar frown at Ihram from mirror.

Azhar:”Hy don’t you like when your Baba fly car in sky?”Ihram rolled his eyes.

Ihram:”Whatever,just don’t kill us at an early age”Azhar glares at him from the mirror,Ihram shrugs it off and starts to look outside,Ahmer pulls Azhar hard.

Ahmer:”Baba!!!”He shouted loudly,Azhar look front and become shocked when he saw a big truck he try to turn and break but the car in too high speed which cause the car hit with truck and break into two pieces everything become blank,he slowly open his eyes and saw Ahmer groaning in pain while he hugging Asher and laying on him for his protection,he come outside from the car,a lot of people come to there place and help Ahmer and Asher,Azhar’s breath hitched when he look back at remaining part of car,blood coming from his head,he took small steps toward the car and one man pull the car door and try to take our Ihram,they pull Ihram out with a lot of difficulties while blood coming out from his mouth,he felt like throwing up after seeing his baby in bad condition.

Man:”His pulse are slow but working,call the ambulance”The man shouted another man call the ambulance while Azhar sat on the road near his wife who lay there,the man saw her and look away,Azhar remove hair from her face and some sobs left from his mouth and he left in guilt,regret,because he lost his love of life who was staring at him with open eyes,He close her eyes with hand pull her body in hug,Ahmer who rushed toward Ihram while Asher looking everywhere with doe eyes Or we say his eyes are in search of someone.This is day when he lost everything,he is no longer Azhar who love to tease and play with everyone,he blame himself in all years,that’s the reason he don’t want Ihram to join car race but look like he will listen to him?He was so lost in his past that he didn’t notice when his face covered in tears,but then soft hand touch his face he look at Asher who wipes his tears and snuggle into hug,they both stay like that without saying any word,Ahmer who staring at them with broken heart,Abrar who was inside of room because now he can’t trust anyone,he want to to know everything in detail,while Ihram who was laying on bed with pale face and Minal treating him as a professional Doctor,Ahmed who was telling them everything about his condition which break Abrar’s heart in million pieces.

Khalid:”Azhar himmat kar yaar tu aise kare ga toh kaise chale ga”Ahmer comes near them and tries to call Azhar but Azhar stops him.

Azhar:”Don’t just don’t”He said in a scary voice,Ahmer started to sob and grab his hand but Azhar jerked away his hand.

Ahmer:”Baba please mujhe maaf karde main aap sab ko batane wala hi tha magar Ih…”

Azhar:”Kab jab woh mar jata tab?han kab?Why did you do this?”His tears started to roll from his eyes,Asher who was just hugging him with a cold face,Ahmer tried to touch him but Asher turned to the other side angrily,Ahmer looked down and Khalid squeezed his shoulder.