Chapter-9

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Asher looked up at the person and cried more loudly.

Asher:”B-Bhai I am sorry please”Ihram ran toward him and hugged him,Asher wrapped arms around him and cried,Ihram kissed his head and rubbed his back.

Ihram:”It’s ok meri jaan,please don’t cry,Kuch nahi ho ga bhai hai na”Asher looked up at him.

Asher:”Bhai Baba now hates me,He will never forgive me please unn ko bolo na mujhe maaf kar de main inn k bina nahi reh sakta,Main mar j…”

Ihram:”Chup aik lafz nahi kaha na kuch ni ho ga,Baba tum se hate nahi kar sakte meri jaan,aisa sochna bhi mat,he need some time,tum ne jo kiya uss ko bhulana itna asan nahi hai inn k liye”Asher snuggle into hug but they flinched when Ahmer enter the room and call Ihram angrily.

Ahmer:”Ihram,Tumhari himmat kaise hui yaha aane ki?Didn’t I warn you? ''Ihram gulps and Asher tightens his grip on Ihram’s shirt.

Ihram:”B-Bhai I know you are hurt but we can’t leave him alone,He need us”

Ahmer:”Oh!Toh ab tum mujhe batao gy kya sahi hai aur kya ghalat hmm,Get out from there,I don’t want to hear anything and you,ab q ro rahe ho?ab iss sab ka kya kare hum?”Ihram stood up and face Ahmer with anger.

Ihram:”Stop it just stop it,woh bacha hai ho gayi galti ab jaan loge kya?issi liye aap k issi behaviour ki wajha se uss ne yeh sab chupaya hai,he was scared and now you are hurting him more can’t you at least me soft to him?”Ahmer took steps toward him,Ihram gulp.

Ahmer:”Yeh tu bol raha hai?Tujhe nahi maloom ke Baba ne hamare liye kya kya nahi kiya,he sacrifices all his happiness for us but we give him?Nothing and now he needs to learn his lesson. What he did is not forgivable,tum jante ho Chachu found drugs in his blood. Do you know the results?Don’t you know what will happen with him?Do you want to lose him too?Well what are you hiding from us?Q k aik criminal hi criminal ka sath de sakta hai,I am right Ihram Khan?Are you hiding something too?”He took steps toward Ihram who shivered and gulp hard.

Ihram:”W-Why I will hide something?”Ahmer chuckled at him but then Asher stood too and stood between them.

Asher:”For God sake stop it,it’s all my fault I wish Mama aur Hashir k sath main bhi mar gi….”He become shocked when two slaps landed on his both cheeks,one from Ihram and one from Ahmer he look at them with glossy eyes.

Asher:”Can’t you slap me one by one,aik sath marna zaroori tha kya?”They hug him tightly and let their tears fell,Asher snuggle into hug and mumbled “sorry”They back off from the hug and take him to bed and made him lay on lap now his head resting on Ahmer’s lap while legs on Ihram’s lap.

Asher:”Bhai Please forgive me,please,I promise aap jo kaho gy woh karu ga I promise,aaj k baad no bad boy,only good boy,but don’t hate me”His eyes started to tear up,Ahmer place kisses on his eyes softly.

Ahmer:”We can’t hate you meri jaan,bas gussa hai,hurt hai tum nahi jante tum hamare jeene ki wajha ho,we can’t imagine our lives without you,and when we always told you about good and bad things,Baba always try to stop us from doing bad things for our good but still you choose wrong path,why bacha why?Is we are nothing to you?Don’t you love us?Did you ever think about us?What will happen to us after knowing this all?What if something happen to you?Do you think we are strong enough to lose you?”Asher sat and hug him tightly.

Asher:”I am so sorry bhai,I hurt all of you but I promise now I try to be good boy,your good baby,and Baba ko main mna lu ga,kuch bhi karu ga but unn ko mna k rahu ga I promise main sab pehle jaisa kar du ga but don’t be mean to me”He sulk and Ahmer smile at him and hug him tightly,he stare at Ihram who lost in his thoughts,he roll his eyes and pull him in hug,Ihram smile and snuggle into hug,but they don’t know their Baba and Chachu watching them with glossy eyes.