chapter-14

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Asher was sitting on one bench while hugging his knees,and shivering a lot but then someone sat beside him he looked up at the person and started to sob.

Asher:”B-Bhai”He breaks down in front of Ihram who pulls him in a hug.

Ihram:”Shh aise rote nahi hai,dekh main theek hu aik dam perfect sorry bacha,Mujhe maaf kar de I hurt you”He said softly,Asher snuggle into hug and tighten his grip on Ihram’s shirt.

Asher:”Bhai promise aap mujhe chor k nahi jaao gy please promise Bhai ''Ihram shut his eyes close,his heart already broken,but then someone put hand on his shoulder he looked up and saw Ahmer who was smiling at him.

Ahmer:”Yeh jaa k toh dikhaye kahi main iss ka muh na tor du ''Asher looked up at him with doe eyes.

Asher:”Promise?”He asked Ahmer cutely and showed him a tiny finger.Ahmer and Ihram both held his finger at the same time.

Ahmer/Ihram:”Promise”They said together and wiped his tears,Asher made pout.

Asher:”Ice cream khani hai mujhe”He said cutely,Ahmer looked back and smiled.

Ahmer:”Wait main lata hu”He going to turn but stop by Ihram who tugg his shirt like baby,he raise eyebrow at him,Ihram look at him with puppy face,Ahmer understand him and shook head in disbelief and walk out from there,Asher and Ihram both giggled,Azhar who was watching them with loveable eyes and come near them.

Azhar:”What are you doing here?Chalo room mein yaha bahut thand hai”He said to Ihram in stern voice,Ihram look down at his hands,Asher glare at Azhar and hug Ihram tightly,Azhar sat beside him and hug him from side and caresses his cheeks where he slap him.

Azhar:”Sorry ziada zor se maar diya kya”Ihram made pout.

Ihram:”aapne toh pura jabra hila diya yaar aise kon karta hai”He whined,Azhar chuckled and pinched his nose.

Ihram:”Sorry Baba,please mujhe gussa mat hona,mujhe nahi pata woh sab kya bol raha tha,mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha tha,I am sorry”Azhar place kiss on his head.

Azhar:”It’s ok meri jaan mujhe bhi samjhna chahiye tha tumhe”Ahmer come back and give one ice cream to Asher and one to Ihram but Azhar snatch from his hands angrily,Ihram look at him with shocked eyes.

Ihram:”Baba”

Azhar:”What Baba?Doctor se pucha hai?Aur tum pagal ho gy ho?”He scolded Ahmer who gulped and shook head as no,Asher giggled and licked ice cream in front of Ihram who glared at him.

Ihram:”Baba aik se kuch ni hota na please khane do na,yeh bhi toh kha raha hai na ullu”Asher whined loudly,Azhar glared at Ihram who made a big pout.

“Uncle give him back,Kuch nahi ho ga”Minal said with a smile,Azhar made faces and returned ice cream to Ihram who became happy.Azhar smiled and went to ruffle his hair but this time Ihram stopped him.

Ihram:”Nahi karo please”Azhar look away with glossy eyes,Ahmer squeeze his shoulder with tight smile and stare at Minal who was staring at Ihram without blinking.Asher notice this drama and clear his throat,Ahmer look away and Minal turn other side too.But there cute moments get disturbing by Ahmed and Abrar.

Ahmed:”Let’s go,Times up”He said to Ihram who snuggled to Azhar who smiled softly.

Abrar:”Yeah utho ab treatment ki baat kare ya yahi rehna hai chalo,aur mosam bhi kharab ho raha hai”

Ihram”Baba ghar chale”He said to Azhar cutely who looked at him with anger which made him gulp,Ahmer pulled him aside.

Ahmer:”Chale gy pehle Check up karwa ly na”He placed a kiss on his head,Ihram gulp.