Chapter-10

Author’s POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram clenching his jaw,this pain was too much,yeah he gone from a lot of pains but now he don’t have more energy left,his body become cold,his hands palms become pale,his lips started to trembling,he wanted to escape but he can’t because he don’t have any energy to react right now,he was on the edge of losing his breath when someone grab his hand tightly,he look up at the person and become shocked,he started to panic,Ahmed sense the tension and ask nurses to grab his legs tightly,Ihram let out painful yelp and break the person’s heart.

Ihram:”B-Bhaiiii B-Bhai I am sorry Bhai I am sorry”Ahmer sat on the chair in front of him and attach face to his cheeks.

Ahmer:”Bhai hai na kuch nahi ho ga mere bete ko,Mera baby bahut strong hai,main hu na main kuch nahi hone dunga meri jaan ko,bas thora sa reh gia hai”

Ihram:”Bhai Roko Bhai please,D-Dard ho raha hai buhat bhai Please,Main mar jaau ga,Mujhe nahi marna abhi please bhai”Ahmer burst into tears,Ihram looking too broken,Ahmed who let his tears fell too,this is the first time he saw,Ihram complaining about his pain because today he has his Bhai he know his bhai will help him,Ahmer caresses his neck but today this is useless too,Ihram just shook his head non stop and crying,hissing in pain,he can’t bear this anymore,now his bhai know his truth,he break his Bhai too,He give pain to his bhai he was crying over his fate.Why God is doing this all with him?But do you know Our God just want to test us will we still agree with his decision or not,we must be Thankful in every condition,because he knows best,he know what we don’t know,he is the one who send us in this world,our lives belong to him,we can’t live without any pain,problem this was all just a test and we need to pass this test in any condition.We can’t live until the world end we have to go one day to our real place and you all know what is our real place right?Ahmer kiss his hand hardly and wipes his tears.

Ahmer:”Meri jaan please be strong please,for Baba please,please”Ahmed took one needle and one small syringe attached to this he slowly inserted the needle in bone,Ihram shut his eyes tightly,his face turned red.

Ihram:”B-Bas karo Bhai main strong nahi hu,nahi hu,I can’t bear this,I can’t,I am sorry,I am sorry for being useless”He cried and Ahmer shook head as no,Ahmed had continued his work.

Ahmer:”Nahi meri jaan tu hum sab se ziada brave hai tu hamari taqat hai,agar tu aise kahe ga toh mujhe bahut bura lage ga aur jab mujhe bura lage ga toh janta hai na kya ho ga?”

Ihram:”Meri dhulai ho gi woh bhi bina kapro k”He chuckled with painful face,Ahmer smile but his tears just rolling from his cheeks,Ahmed started to remove liquid from bone and this is call bone marrow aspiration😪.[So Ihram has a cancer which cancer you know in upcoming updates😔]

Ahmed slowly pull needle out and put the hard pressure on area,Ihram yelp out,Ahmer shivered and patted his back,he was looking pale too this is not easy for him to see his brother in this condition,he was dying in pain,he praying to God that he may take his life but spare his Baby bro and let him be happy,he ready to take all pain and sacrifice himself for his baby.Ahmed slowly set Ihram’s shirt and pull up his pyjama,Ihram winced,Ahmed made him lay on side with the help of nurses,after that nurses left the room,Ahmed place kiss on Ihram’s cheeks who was laying with close eyes,he take off gloves.

Ahmed:”You did very well,meri jaan,I am proud of you”He stroked his hair and this time Ihram did not stop him from touching his hairs.Ahmed gave one bag to Ahmer who looked at him with a confused face.

Ahmed:”He may feel nausea,also main janta hu aap ka reaction but please abhi nahi,he is not in good condition he need love and care,if you scold him he may feel hurt,aap samjh rahe ho na mera matlab”Ahmer grab his both hands and blink his tears.