Chapter-5

Author’s Pov
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Azhar carefully made Ahmer lay on bed who winced in pain,Asher and Ihram set blanket on him and sat beside him,Ahmer take their hands and place kiss one by one,Azhar look at them with love able eyes but their cute moment get disturbed by Abrar who enter the room while holding bowl,Ahmer whine loudly,Ihram and Asher smile at him.

Abrar”Come on kiddo tumhe yeh soup peena padega then I will give you your medicines”

Ahmer''No mujhe nahi peena naa hi medicines khani,Chachu you bad”He hid face on Azhar’s stomach who stroked his hairs and took a bowl from Abrar’s hand.

Azhar”Beta mere hatho se bhi nahi lo gy?”Ahmer made a pout and started to play with fingers,and Ihram pulled his cheeks.

Ihram”come on bhai dekho na Baba kitne pyar se bol rahe hai”

Asher”Han bhai aap toh inn k itne ache bete ho ab kya ho gia?Itni si baat nahi mano gy?”Ahmer looked at Azhar who made a sad face,Abrar rolled his eyes at them,Ahmer opened his mouth and Azhar started to feed him with a smile,meanwhile Ahmer made bad faces.

Azhar”Aww my good baby,dekha mera beta kaise meri baat manta hai”He said to Abrar who sat beside Asher and pulled him on lap.

Abrar”Han tum baap jo ho main thori kuch lagta hu meri kis ko parwa”He made a sad face as the trio yelped loudly”Chachu”Abrar smiled and put hands on ears.

Abrar”Acha acha mazak kar raha tha ab khush”Ihram and Asher snuggle into him.

Ihram”Yaar chachu aap toh hamari jaan ho,jo aap hamare liye karte ho I don’t think so koi aur aise karta ho ga,Chachu you are the best,We love you a lot,We may mean to you sometimes but Chachu we love to tease you,you our jaan,our saviour,Kabhi bhole se bhi aisa kuch mat sochna,Agar woh baap hai toh aap bhi baap se kam nahi ho”They all look at him,Azhar and Ahmer’s eyes filled with tears,Ahmer pull him in side hug and bite his cheek.

Ahmer”Mera beta itna samajhdar hai mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha”

Asher”Main toh abhi bhi apne kaano par yaqeen nahi kar paa raha”Ihram whines and hugs Abrar who bites his cheek too,Ihram frowns angrily.

Ihram”Yaar yeh tum sab ko mere gaalo se kya problem hai itna kon zor se kon kiss karta”Asher came near him and pulled his cheeks then did the same with his cheeks,Ihram made an ouch face.

Asher”Because your cheeks are too cute,chubby”

Ihram”kia matlab main mota ho gia hu?”He started to check his face while others slapped their foreheads.

Ahmer”Baba bas please ab aur nahi”Azhar sighed and cleaned his mouth,Abrar stood from bed and came near Ahmer and sat beside him.

Abrar”Bacha I am going to change your bandage thora sa dard ho ga but please be strong ok?”

Ahmer”Thora sa yah ziada?”He made pout,Abrar chuckled and folded his shirt up and started to unbandage his wound slowly,Azhar,Ihram and Asher they all hissed whenever Ahmer winced in pain.

Ahmer”Ahh chachu araam se please”

Abrar”han meri jaan bas ho gia”Azhar held his hand tightly and rub his hands palm softly,Abrar remove the bandage completely and Asher and Ihram shut their eyes,they can’t see their bhai like that both hug each other like babies,Azhar chuckled at them,Abrar started to clean Ahmer’s wound with antiseptic.

Ahmer”Ah!oww!Baba!Ah!Slow please,Chachu ahh”

Abrar”You are our brave bacha na please stop moving”