Chapter-8

Author's POV
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Ihram and Ahmer shout together when the belt hit Asher's shoulder who cried out due to sudden action,Abrar came too and tried to stop Azhar but he was not in his mind,he hit the belt non stop.

Azhar:"How*HIT* dare *HIT* *HIT*you?How*HIT* can you*HIT* do this?Yeh*HIT* sab *HIT*sikhaya hai *HIT*hum ne*HIT* tumhe?Aik *HIT*baar bhi *HIT*sharam nahi *HIT*tujhe yeh sab*HIT* karte huy?Aaj tune sab khatam kar diya sab kuch"He shouted and hit the belt on Asher's back,arms,legs hard,Asher who was crying and apologising non stop,he sat on the floor and put hands together.

Asher:"B-Baba I am sorry ahh B..."

Azhar:"Nahi hu tera Baba main,mar gia tera Baba,yahi chahta tha..."

Ahmer:"Baba hua kya hai please aap betho to sahi,aap ki tabiyat kharab ho j..."

Azhar:"Toh ho jane de na,kya ho ga mar jaau ga toh mar jane dy"

Ahmer:"B-Baba"His eyes filled with tears,Ihram goes near Asher and pull him in hug,Asher hide himself in his embrace and hiccup,Ihram rub his back,Abrar give one file to Ahmer who look at him with confused eyes and then open the file.

Ahmer:"Yeh to report hai,but...''He stopped when he read the name of Asher and what he read next made him freeze,betrayal,useless,he wanted to throw up,he looked back at Asher and bent down in front of him.

Ahmer:"Tu D-Drugs leta hai?Dekh beta tu jo kahe ga na wohi sach ho ga tu bol k yeh report jhooti hai"Asher cried loudly,Ihram who stumbled back but Asher pulled him from shirt and sobs.

Ahmer:"Bol na chup q hai?"He shouted and slapped him hard on his face,his face turned red,he shook him hard.

Ahmer:"Bol na chup q hai,bol yeh sab jhoot hai tu aisa nahi kar sakta bol bhi"He started to cried hard,Azhar once again going to hit him but this time Ihram pull him in hug and belt hit his back which caused he shut his eyes in pain.

Azhar:"Ihram move right now"He shouted at Ihram who shook head as no,Azhar threw the belt and started to breath heavily,Ahmer who sat there in shock,Abrar grab Azhar's arm who push him away and started to walk out but he fell on the floor lifelessly,other become shocked and run toward him,Ahmer patted his face.

Ahmer:"Baba Baba ankhe khole,Chachu..."Abrar checked his pulse and looked at Ahmer.

Abrar:"Take him to room right now"He shouted and Ahmer carried him in arms.

Ahmed:"Tum dono yehi ruko"He warned Ihram and Asher in a cold tone and took Azhar to his room,Abrar started to check Azhar,he attached IV and Oxygen mask while Ahmer who was shivering in fear.

Asher crying in guilt and pain while Ihram was sitting beside him without any emotion he lost in his own thoughts,His Baba in this condition just because his son use drugs what if his truth revealed,his body started to shiver,Asher going to hug him but he run toward washroom,Asher become more hurt he thought his Ihram bhai now hate him too,Ihram who rushed to washroom and lock the door and started to vomit while clenching his stomach hard in pain,his face turned pale,his breath become heavy,he take out one pill from pocket and gulped.He flinched when Ahmer call him outside,he wipes his face with towel and come outside from washroom,Ahmer who glaring at Asher...

Ahmer:"Where is the key to his room?"Ihram goes near the side table with a lot of difficulties and gives keys to Ahmer who grabs his hand and drags him out and turns to Asher.

Ahmer:"You are not going to allow step out from this room until we want"

Asher:"B-Bhai please Baba k..."