Chapter-2

Author’s Pov
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️
▪️

Azhar sat beside Asher and place hand on his forehead,Asher opened his eyes slowly and smiled widely.

Asher”Baba!”He said and tried to sit but Ahmer stopped him.

Ahmer”Beta aap lete raho aap ko fever hai hmm”

Ihram”Asher kahi dard toh nahi ho raha na?”

Asher”nahi bhai main theek hu mujhe kahi dard nahi bas thora weak weak lag raha hai”

He said Azhar pulled him on lap and hugged him,Abrar wore a stethoscope and placed it on Asher’s chest.

Abarar”Buba Chachu aap ko check kar rahe hai,you have to cooperate,Breathe for Chachu”

Asher started to breathe while Ahmer and Ihram sat there with worried faces.

Abrar”Good boy,now let Chachu examine your stomach too”

He said and apply pressure on his stomach,Asher sit silently but he yelped in pain,Ihram and Ahmer flinched and grab his hands while Azhar caresses his cheeks,Abrar become confused he apply the pressure on same spot and Asher yelp again and hide face.

Asher”Baba dard ho raha”He sulked and Abrar cleared his throat when Azhar glared at him,rubbing his stomach softly.

Abrar”Yeah it’s done,Babe aap ne baahir se kuch khaya tha kya?”

Asher”Nae Chachu main ne kuch bhi nahi khaya tha sachi,Ihram bhai se puch lo array bolo na”

Ihram shake head and Abrar sighs heavily.

Abrar”Fine fine,maan liya now”He opened his shirt button and placed the thermometer under his arm and waited for a minute,Then he took back and checked the temperature and unwrapped sayings and started to fill medicines.Asher hugged Azhar tightly and.

Asher''Baba Chachu ko bolo na no injection please no dardi…please”He cried,Azhar kissed his head.

Azhar”Meri jaan aap theek kaise ho gy?Please Baba ki jaan you are brave na”

Asher”No baba,Bahut dard ho ga please no injection,Baba please”He cried and Ahmer looked at Abrar.

Ahmer”Chachu injection zaroori hai kya?”

Abrar”Main Doctor hu k tu?”He asked angrily,Ahmer gulp and mumbled”you”

Abrar”Yes,then shut your mouth and let me do my work”Ahmer shivered and step back and give space to Abrar who pull Asher from leg who was crying now Ihram started to bite his nails and his legs shaking a lot,Azhar look away with close eyes,and clench his teeths,Asher yelp and try to escape but Abrar held him more tightly.

Asher”C-Chahu p-please No…”He cried when Abrar pushed the needle inside his soft skin,Ihram shut his eyes too,Ahmer turned to the other side.

Asher”Ahhh B-Baba Dardi ... .Ahh Baba help”He cried more loudly,his breath became heavy,while his face was covered in sweat.Abrar pulled the needle out causing him to jump in pain,Azhar started to rub his back.

Azhar”Baba ki jaan it’s done shh”Ihram and Ahmer hug him too tightly,Abrar smiles at them and then Azhar pulls him in hug too,they stay like that for a moment and then Azhar wipes Asher’s tears.

Asher”Baba ji bahut dard ho raha hai Bhai”They rub his back and try to make him calm.

Ahmer”Beta rona nae ab shh warna aap ki tabiyat aur kharab ho jaye gi meri jaan”He rubs his back and Asher runs his eyes cutely and glares at Abrar.