First Meet

" Did you give ma'am her morning milk?"
" Yeah, but like always, she's not drinking it!"

The maids were pleading with Sita to drink the milk.

" Why do you always bring milk... can't you bring some hot chocolate?" Sita said while she was on her bed.

" Sitaaaaa." Mayuri came.
" Maa, please!"
" Oh, forget the milk, I came to tell you about this old lady who came to my boutique last evening."
" That granny?"
" Yes, that granny. She has a grandson, her son, and daughter in law died in a fire accident. She liked you very much. So she... asked if you'd like to get married. " Mayuri kind of hesitated.

Sita didn't respond, but the line got stuck in her head. " Her son and daughter-in-law died in a fire accident,"

" Sita?"
" Yea.. yea Maa?"
" What do you say... they are very reputed family."

Sita got the blissful thought of marriage. She looked at the big picture of Lord Rama and Sita Maiya in her room.

" If.. you and Papa have no problem then...."
" Oh my God, Sita..."

Mayuri hugged her. She was delighted.
Sita again looked at her at the picture and smiled. After Mayuri left, she took the glass of milk and drank it all.

~~\\~~

" Dadi??? No, I've no thoughts of getting married!" Veer was shouting.
" Veer beta, listen nah... you know I'm here today but think about the days I won't be here..."
" Dadi! I told you not to talk about that!"
" Then please listen to me, beta. You need someone who'll take care of you. She's a very good girl, perfectly wife material. "
" Dadi... I don't need someone."
" You need! If you won't listen to me, I'll starve myself to death!"

His grandma said and sat down there. Veer sighed.

" Fine, I'll only marry her for your sake!"

Veer left, and his grandma's face lit up. She took the phone and called them. They were going to fix the date of marriage.

At Sita's home

Veer and his grandma were sitting on the couch, and Narayan and Mayuri were also there. Sita was getting ready in her room.

" I hope you guys eat vegetarian dishes. Sita doesn't let us bring non veg here." Narayan said.
" We have no problem with that," Sunidhi said.
" Beta, what's your name?" Mayuri asked Veer.
" Veer Chauhan. " He said in a dry tone.

Then, the sounds of anklets could be heard. They all looked up and saw Sita in a light blue saree. She had several bangles and a black bindi on her forehead. Her black curls were dancing with the movement of her body. Her Kajal was so black that even darkness was jealous of her eyes. Her brownish skin tone was glowing.

" She's our daughter, Sita," Mayuri said.

For a moment, Veer forgot who he was. He was so drowned in Sita's beauty. But at the next moment, he realized he wasn't made for this. He is the great Veer Chauhan, whom everyone was scared of.

" How beautiful! Every time I look at her, she resembles me of Mata Sita." Sunidhi said.
" We had her after so many vrats, so she is precious to us," Narayan said.
" Thank you, Lord Ram, that we came to Rishikesh for Veer's business deal. Otherwise, we could never meet."
" Where do you live? I never got the chance to ask." Mayuri asked.
" At Ayodhya."

Sita's face lit up as soon as she heard the word. It was her dream to go to Ayodhya.

" Maa, I'll go and bring their juice and sweets," Sita said.

As soon as Veer heard the sound of her voice, it felt like a bird was chirping. It was so sweet. Then, she left toward the kitchen.

" Even though she has a tough job, she always helps me with the household work," Mayuri said proudly.

Veer was annoyed by the praises about Sita. He was trying to avoid them. Then Sita came with the tray of sweets and juice. She served them.

" What do you do, beti?" Sundihi asked.
" I'm a psychiatrist. " Sita replied in a warm tone.
" That's so nice, Beti. You're doing a great job." She appreciated.

Sita smiled and looked at Veer shyly. His sharp hazel eyes were mesmerizing her. The way he styled his hair looked like it was done by a professionist. He was wearing a black suit with white shit. He had a vintage watch in his hand, and his shoes were well-polished with black colour. He had small beards on his face, and his nose was so sharp, but his jawline was sharper.

" Then when did the wedding take place? I want it to happen a little faster, I can't wait to pass my duties to Sita Beti." Sunidhi said and laughed a little.
" Pandit Ji said next Sunday is a good day. It's very rare too!"
" Then it's final. We will have the Ashirwad during the day and marriage at night. Okay?" Sunidhi asked.

Everyone nodded. Sita lowered her head down due to shyness.

After a tiring day, Sita was finally alone in her room. She decided to call Anika.

" Cut the call, I'm already at your house," Anika said from the other side.

Sita cut the call, and then Anika entered her room.

" So, finally? Miss Sita Rathore is getting married, huh?" Anika said in a teasing tone.
"Yeah, don't tease me now."
" Tell me about Jiju. You got his picture?" Anika was excited.
" Nah.... I just... know his name."

Anika's face got dull. But at the next moment, she got lit up again.

" What's his name? I'll find him on social media!" Anika said.
" Veer, Veer Chauhan."
" Veer??" Anika didn't seem happy.

Sita nodded and also noticed Anika's face.

" The billionaire... Veer Chauhan?"
"Yeah, why?"
" The whole Ayodhya is scared of him, my little deer! He is known as the ruthless billionaire of Ayodhya!"

Sita was a little frightened.

" What...?" Sita asked to confirm.
" Yeah! Hey, Lord.... how come you're getting married to him?"
" He can't... can't be that bad.."
"Yeah, he is more than that! I thought a Sita like you would get married to someone like Ram, but look, you are getting a Ravan!"

Sita was more afraid this time. But she tried to shake the thoughts off. She remembered how sweet his granny was and also had no parents. And how happy her parents were.

" Guess this Ramayan will be like this..."

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter.
I've tried my best and gonna try my best if I get some support from my viewers.

Let's see how this Sita's life will be~