Characters

Veer Chauhan
He is 28 years old, a ruthless billionaire.
He does everything that makes him a cruel person. He loves it when someone is scared of him. And it happens. Everyone who knows him is scared of him. His only family is his grandma. He doesn't show it, but he loves her a lot.

Sita Rathore
She is 24 years old, a very well-mannered girl. She is a psychiatrist. She loves to cook, loves to heal people, and helps others. Her family members are her mother and father. They love her so much.

Sunidhi Chauhan
Veer's grandma. She is 89 years old and a very friendly woman. She wants Veer to get married to the right girl who will make him a better person.

Narayan Rathore
Sita's father. He is 55 years old and a very well-known man. Everyone respects him. He has a restaurant in Rishikesh.

Mayuri Rathore
Sita's mother. She is 48 years old and totally a mother. She loves her family so much. She has a small boutique, which she runs from her house.

Akshay Verma
He is 29 years old. Veer's secretary comes his only friend. He is not ruthless like Veer. He tries his best to calm him down at the high moment.

Anika Sen
She is 25 years old and Sita's best friend. They met in the college and since then they have been friends. Anika is a travel vlogger.

I may add new characters in the main story.....

See you at the next chapter ~