He and she

Sita was sitting in front of the dressing table and doing her night skincare routine. Veer came and stood behind her.

" Do you wanna say something, Veer Ji?"

He spinned the chair and stopped when Sita was finally facing him. He knelt down.

" Princess, do you think that I'm actually a villain?"
" No, Veer Ji. Why would I think like that?"
" The path I chose for myself, without your wish... I dragged you here with me."
" Veer Ji, it wasn't a forced marriage. I said 'yes' so I chose you."

Veer held Sita's feet, which made her flinch.

" Veer Ji, you can't touch my feet..."
" I guess you forgot the rules, Princess."

Sita stopped. She remembered the rules and didn't say anything. Veer kissed her feet and took out the anklets he bought before. He made her wear the anklets and smiled.

" Your leg was feeling empty without them..."
" It's beautiful..."

Veer nodded and took a photo of her feet. Sita was surprised but didn't ask him why he took that.

" Let's go to the balcony. You can see the clear sky from here."

They both went to the balcony and sat on the couch. The sky was black, and the stars were shining brightly.

" The stars only shine when the sky is dark... since everyone thinks you're the darkness... the brightness is never visible without the darkness, Veer Ji."

Sita said while looking at the sky. She was observing the universe. And Veer's eyes were on her, his personal universe.

" You know... I wasn't like this before. When my parents were alive, I was just like other boys. I was happy, I was kind, and I used to love everyone equally. But since the fire accident... when my parents were buying inside, nobody came to help them. Dadi saved me somehow... I haven't liked people since then."

Sita held his hand and looked at his glittered eyes. Then she made the first move and kissed him. He kissed her like his life was dependent on that kiss. After breaking the kiss, Sita put her read on his shoulder.

" Mummy Ji and Papa Ji must be watching you with a proud face. You have a well-known business... and you grew up well."
" They weren't proud of me... cause none of them were like me. But I'll make sure that I'll save my loved ones this time. I couldn't save them, but I promise you, Sita, nobody will be able to do anything with you. You'll always be safe with me."
" I know, Veer Ji. I know."

Veer looked at the beautiful curves in her belly, and his hands were out of his control. He held her waist and pulled her closer. Then his mouth found her neck, and he kissed her slowly, yet with pleasure. Sita was holding his shoulders for balance. He lifted her and took her inside the room and placed her gently on the bed.

Sita's heartbeats were getting faster. She didn't know if she was scared or nervous.

" No need to be nervous, trust me."

Veer hovered her after turning off the lights in the room.

~~\\~~

Veer woke up first and saw Sita sleeping peacefully in his arms. He wanted time to stop so that he could look at her all day. She was looking more beautiful. She slowly moved and buried her head on his chest. In that messy room, all their clothes were here and there, Veer was looking at the most precious person in his life. His the only one. Sita opened her eyes slowly and saw Veer was looking at her. She smiled. Then she remembered she was completely naked. Her eyes widened, and she snatched the whole blanket. Then she covered herself totally in the blanket.

" You weren't shy last night!" Veer said while chuckling.
" Ahh, don't tease me... please go outside."
" I don't want to."

Sita slowly uncovered her face and looked at Veer innocently.

" Please, Veer Ji..."
" I'll only if you give me a kiss."

Sita sighed as she hadn't any choice left. She came to him with that blanket and kissed him on the cheek. But Veer pulled her into a lip kiss, which was longer.

Then he smiled and left the room after taking a bathrobe from the bathroom. Sita slowly came out and ran to the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror and blushed.

" Stop blushing... you look like a red tomato!"

She said to herself and touched her cheeks. Then she took a warm bath and came out after wearing a red saree. She got ready every day and went downstairs. She saw Gauri cooking in the kitchen.

" Gauri di, what are you making?"
" It's Dahi bada, and there are some sandwiches too."
" Where is Jaya di?"
" Her sister is getting married tonight, so she went there after getting permission from Mr. Veer. She invited all of us... if you and Mr. Veer will attend she'd be happy."

Sita thought for a second. She never saw any Rajasthani marriage, which made her curious. She went out to find Veer. Veer was feeding the horses. He already bathed and changed into comfy clothes.

" Veer Ji...."
" Yeah, Darling?"
" Tonight, Jaya di's sister is getting married. I heard that she invited us, too. Can we go?"
" Do you wanna go?"

Sita nodded happily.

" Then we will go," Veer said.

Sita ran to him and hugged him tightly.
Veer squeezed her body lightly. Then kissed on her forehead.

" I always wanted to see a Rajasthani wedding."
" Tell me every single wish you have. I'll fulfill all of them."
" I'm not sure... when I'll remember I'll tell you!"
" Fine, I'll wait. Do you want to feed Romio?"
"Romeo?"

Sita looked at the black horse they rode yesterday. She nodded and took some horse food. Then she fed him.

" You're a good boy, Romeo." She patted his head slowly.

She was playing with him, and Veer found it cute. He took some pictures and saved it.

" Well, I need some attention too!"

Sita giggled when she heard him. She came to him and patted his head, too.

" Awe, you're a good boy, too!"

Veer couldn't help but laugh. Then they went inside to have breakfast. After having breakfast, Veer took her somewhere. She followed him with a bunch of questions.

" Anika called me before. They are probably living their dream life right now."
" Do you love kids?"
" Yeah, I do. They are adorable. "
" Hmm. They are. But I think if we get kids, I won't get much attention from you."

Sita giggled. Veer looked at her with confusing eyes.

" It's not funny... I don't want you to love someone more than me."

Thank you for reading. I hope I didn't bore you. Do votes and comments.

See you in the next chapter....