Epilogue

[ 1 Year later ]

Sita and Veer were living their life happily in their villa. Sita's hospital was running smoothly. Anika and Akshay got a baby boy.

" Veer Ji, is it necessary to go Russia again?"
" Yeah, darling. But as I promised, I'll be back in just 2 days."
" Why can't I join you?"
" It will be tiring for our baby, won't it?"

Sita blushed. Yes, she was pregnant for 2 weeks. Veer kissed her forehead.

" Aftee this trip, I won't go anywhere. I'll be only here with you and our baby. Okay?"
" Promise?"
" Promise!"

Sita hugged him. She remembered something, and she looked at Veer happily.

" What happened, my queen?"
" Veer Ji, I think Dadi Ji is coming back!"
" What do you mean, Sita?"
" I mean, as our baby!"

He chuckled. Then he caressed her cheeks.

" Do you think that?"
" Yeah! She probably missed us so much that she is coming in our life again!"
" If you're saying, I'd believe that."
" I called Vrinda Didi to live with me for these two days."
" I still can't get it. How did you both become so close? You just met her only that night."
" It's a secret between us."
" Fine, fine. I won't ask it again."

Anika and Akshay went to a visit at Anika's house. Her father finally accepted their relationship. Veer went to feed his Dobermans. Sita sat down on the couch of their balcony and called Anika.

" Hey, Sita!"
" Hii... how is Aniket?"

Aniket is the name of their baby boy.

" As naughty as before. What about you? Are you resting properly?"
" Yeah, I am."
" You know, Sita... I was just thinking about the day when I got to know that you're going to marry Veer Chauhan. "
" Haha, yeah. You told me I was getting married to the Ravan."
" I mean, I don't get it... he isn't Ram, neither Ravan!"
" He can be the Ravan for the world, Annu. But he is my Ram. He always was. And he will always be. I told you this Ramayan will be like this... remember?"
" You can't imagine how happy I'm for you! I was scared that... what if... what if... Sita, you get a tragic..."
" Ending? I think it was Pravu Ram and Sita Maiya's wish... their ending wasn't happy as SitaRam, but they wanted me to get an ending like this!"

Anika smiled. A long silence. Then Veer came after feeding them.

" Okay, I'll call you later."
" Yeah, yeah... your Veer Ji came! I know."

Sita giggled and cut the call.

" Who was it?"
" Anika. We were talking about us."
" Us? What did you talk about?"
" She was the one who told me you're not the Ram but the Ravan! So, we were just remembering those days."
" Ohh, so it was her!"
" Yeah, but she said she is very happy for me."
" Yeah, at least you're my queen. But really, Sita... Thank you for marrying a brat like me. Thank you for giving me a reason to be happy..."
" I had to marry you, Veer Ji. It was our destiny."
" I love you, Site..."

Sita smiled, and her lips gave the response.

                        THE END

Thank you for being patient. Thank you for supporting me. I tried to keep it short... I don't know why!

Love y'all ❤️